1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservative attacked by Far Left Lunatic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 22, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Seriously, the far left violent thugs that do these things need to be exposed. This happened. Another day in the aftermath of Obama's America.

-Via Tim Pool

Trump: "When a liberal like Jussie cries wolf and fakes an attack he receives unmatched coverage, sympathy & support creating a tsunami of attention,' wrote Don Trump Jr on Twitter. 'When a conservative student literally gets punched in the face and it’s caught on video it barely makes a ripple."

BruceAndre, mick fry and jcf like this.
  2. WNBA

WNBA Member

insert car running over protester pic

11 Jews shot scene

Newlin and No Worries like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Very distasteful...

Astrodome, mick fry and jcf like this.
  4. WNBA

WNBA Member

Trump and far right won this contest.

dmoneybangbang and No Worries like this.
  5. jcf

jcf Member

I'm just glad that guy was standing up for all of our ideals. The guy who cold cocked the one exercising his first amendment rights.

6. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Delusional.

jcf likes this.
  7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

People just have mental health issues, regardless of political affiliation, even if not political at all, this just seems most similar to road (maybe roid?) rage.

That's flat out disgusting assault, he even threatened to shoot him, hopefully, the guy is arrested and gets some jail time. That was a heavy blow too, from such a big guy, I'd considering suing as well if I was the victim.

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The sad part is if conservatives do fight back the slimy media will smear them just like the way they did to the Proud Boys

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You get the occasional nut here and there just like you have on the other side but for the most part, Trump supporters are pretty tamed. They do have to walk on eggshells since they're always a target for their political beliefs. A slight smirk around a minority could end their lives.

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Ok so my girlfriend wore a "Make Venezuela Great Again" hat to HEB the other day. I got it for her since she really loved it and she's happy with the American policy for Venezuela now. Also, she isn't afraid to get a reaction out of people. I live in Austin with all the hipsters. I was honestly a bit wondering if I was going to have to fight because of the hat and she was a bit scared too lol. I can handle myself, but still I was on guard for any idiots. We went to a more hispanic HEB and I felt that wouldn't be as bad as going to a more white HEB. I felt the hispanic people would actually get the hat since they understand the situation better and I think that was true. She got more than a few smiles and chuckles at her hat. We had one dumb woman say some **** thinking it was a Trump hat lol, but my gf handled it well. Then by random chance we ended up in the same checkout line and the woman realized what the hat actually said and she felt kind of dumb.

Anyhow, it's just kind of funny how afraid we were with wearing a simple hat and you have these people here in Austin wearing Beto **** and other political **** all the time. I'm glad I know what I would do in situation like that guy was encountering with that bully and that's all I kept thinking about while I was watching that video. I really wish I could have helped that kid. The amount of recreational outrage with politics is just out of control these days.

11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well said.

And interesting story. To be honest, I would be afraid of people on drugs who won't bother to read it. Especially in Austin.

King1 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The anecdote game honestly will never give an accurate reflectiin of right wing vs left wing terrorism.

It usually developed to both sides just listing incidents.

[​IMG]

9/11 really skews the graph since it's one incident, a very deadly and horrendous one, but in this debate, frequency is the more relevant metric and unfortunately this graph doesn't really show frequency. This is from the Cato institute btw.

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

They also have numbers of injuries caused based on ideology. 998 injuries from right wing groups and 46 from left wing groups since 1992.

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  13. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Yes, Austin is a scary town full of liberal lunatics walking the streets high on an assortment of psychedelics, just looking to bash anyone they see wearing a red hat.

FranchiseBlade and Nook like this.
  14. myco

myco Contributing Member

Although, it's ok if more people stop wanting to move here.

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I wonder if Berkeley police will actually do anything this time.

16. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Same thing with Californians moving to Texas.

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Usually other drugs, including alcohol. I am less worried about the psychedelics. Austin has more than fake Starbucks hippies who do shrooms.

18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Here is Trump's America

[​IMG]

FranchiseBlade and edwardc like this.
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So you found a handful of racists which has to occur in one of the most racist Southern states and was only a small group of them. Yeah, OK. Let's post pictures of Black Supremacists here too. Real productive.

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am just trying to match your stupid with my stupid.

DaDakota, edwardc and Invisible Fan like this.