1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservative attacked by Far Left Lunatic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they have pretty good documentation, and the university Chancellor issued a statement saying they would aggressively work to apprehend him

2. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Did you just recently discover memegenerator or something? You’re pulling out memes from 15 years ago. What’s next, some clever FAIL memes?

3. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Good. Hopefully he will get charged, have a permanent record, and expelled from the university.

Nook and BruceAndre like this.
  4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

it should be applied to the left and right...the issue is that people like you only want to apply it to the left. even worse, yall seem to want to hold average, run-of-the-mill dumbasses to a higher standard than your president and other elected officials (who work for us).

you dont have jack s*** to say about all the times trump has cheered on and encouraged violence.

for the record, i do agree that the employee who cheered that on should be fired. a student was assaulted at their place of employment and they cheered it on - imo, firing them is an easy call.

5. jo mama

i believe he is specifically referring to trumps constant calls for and advocating of violence against his political "enemies". im no obama fan, but to try and compare his rhetoric to trumps is laughable. obama didnt call for beating up protestors, say how cool it was for a democrat politician to body slam a reporter, constantly refer to the press as the enemy of the american people, ect like trump has been doing for the last 4 years.

6. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

actually I agree with much of what you say here

jcf likes this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Gotta stick with the classics.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are just spitting accusations. I actually think the left and right should be held accountable. Sucker punching someone is wrong. You are using your dilusions to fill in blanks about me and I resent that.

9. jo mama

have you ever started any threads about trump advocating violence or his supporters committing acts of violence against others?

have you ever condemned trump for advocating violence or his supporters for committing acts of violence against others?

10. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

these questions strike me as simply changing the subject

Astrodome and dachuda86 like this.
  11. jo mama

how so? im asking him to back up his claim that he thinks violence is wrong no matter who is doing it. ive never seen him (or you) condemn trump for advocating violence or condemn his supporters when they physically assault others. if its out there i would like to see it.

has he ever called a violent trump supporter a "far right lunatic"? have you?

12. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I have no idea, but your questioning also seems a bit-over-the-top aggressive as well

13. jo mama

im sorry if i hurt your feelings.

14. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

you haven't hurt my feelings at all. But I think you and a couple others have consistently tried to turn this into a "well Trump incites violence too" discussion, when in fact this thread is specifically about this guy:

Dz88_hhXgAYL7Fu.jpg

who physically assaulted this guy:

Dz9hdqXXQAMBFZA.jpg

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts about the subject at hand.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. jo mama

you can read my thoughts right above your posts. ive already said he should be arrested and the employee at the school who cheered it on should be fired.

and the point of pointing out that trump also incites violence and his supporters can be violent is to show how hypocritical many trumpublicans are. you will only condemn acts of violence against trump supporters and not only not condemn that it happens on the other "side", but actually try to pretend like it doesnt happen.

again, have you ever condemned trump for inciting violence? have you ever condemned his supporters for acts of violence/terrorism/murder?

16. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

no and yes

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. jo mama

why wont you condemn trump for inciting violence and cheering it on? i bet if obama said how cool it was that a dem politican body-slammed a report you would criticize him for it.

do you have any links to posts where you have condemned trump supporters for acts of violence?

18. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What you need to understand the SCWs here are not pro-Trump and anti-Democrat. The SCWs here are just straight out anti-Democrat. They fuel their lives with the tears of the libtards.

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

and now you seem to be trying to turn this thread into a discussion about ME. I have no desire to give you that satisfaction.

dachuda86 and jcf like this.
  20. jo mama

no, im just asking if there are any posts where you have condemned acts of violence committed by trump supporters.

you specifically asked for my opinion on this incident and i gave it to you. but when i ask for yours then im being unreasonable? i dont think thats fair.

dmoneybangbang likes this.