1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservative attacked by Far Left Lunatic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I just dont think the when people around the country do racist things that it can be blamed on trump. He has denounced acts many times. He has said some racially charged things, i agree, but overall his actions have proven he is a proponent to all americans. We have a different perspective on this and that is fine.

BruceAndre likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

or else left wingers are just weaker and cannot inflict as much pain as their far stronger right winger counterparts :p . THAT'S A JOKE for the humor-impaired

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Good god almighty. With all due respect, are you living in a cave?

conquistador#11 and R0ckets03 like this.
  4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Seems like a "uniter" to me.

Btw, that montage doesn't even include half of his vitriolic divisive bullshit such as advocating for law enforcement to slam detained citizens' heads on police squad cars or his countless rallies where he used his bully pulpit to become a glorified police blotter for crimes committed by minority groups.

#44 fchowd0311, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    vlaurelio and No Worries like this.
  5. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

All Americans who voted for Trump, correct? Trump has gone out of his way to be a dick to California, threatening to take away their high speed rail funding, their disaster relief funding, forest management funding, etc.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

Donald Trump is the first president where he is purely the president of his base only. All his rhetoric and constant tweet spamming is designed to satisfy his base.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

good argument could be made for Lincoln

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

its just pathetic watching trumpublicans cite single incidents to show how the "lunatic left" is so violent, but never have jack s*** to say about the president of the united states who actually encourages violence and champions those who physically assault others. we have an elected official who body slammed a reporter for simply asking a question and trump bragged about how great he thought it was. thats not some random college idiot - its the president of the united states...but yall like when he champions violence, dont you?

its bad when people physically assault others and that douche should absolutely get jail time, but its just so hypocritical and one-sided to be constantly pointing these incidents out while ignoring all the times trump advocated for violence and incidents of trump supporters committing violence/murder/terrorism.

trump supporters get caught plotting to carry out terrorist attacks and kill democrats and journalists.

trump supporters march through the streets of america saying "jews will not replace us" and one of them murders an innocent woman.

but yall dont care about any of that, do you?

conquistador#11 and fchowd0311 like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Calling out right wing terror attacks is a slippery slope assault on the Second Amendment!

THAT UNAMERICAN!

I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I literally just spit coffee out of my nose reading this. Deckard said it best...you have to be living in your own reality if you think Donald is a proponent for all Americans or that he hasn't condoned violence against his critics.

Can all racist things in the country be blamed on the Dotard? Absolutely not! But as a POTUS he is held to a higher standard then the avg Joe, Jose or Mohammed.

11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Amiga likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

14. fchowd0311

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Why should I care what Joe Blow citizen thinks?

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He is an ambassador of the University. Hey, if this outrage culture is how we do things now, thanks to the left, it must be applied to the left and right. He should be fired I guess.

17. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

18. fchowd0311

Can we fire the president?

The point is: why so you place higher standards to random citizens with far less clout than the manager of the world's largest bureaucracy and commander of the world's most powerful military?

19. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

20. fchowd0311

Love memes. Perfect for people who want to espouse reductive arguments.

I know you are intelligent enough to understand my premise. The fact that you won't acknowledge it tells me you really have nothing more to contribute and now are just posting insincerely just to invoke some sort of reaction.

vlaurelio likes this.