1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Will be very surprised to see Morey moving past the trade deadline with Beverley, Canaan and Smith as his PG core that he's going to war with in the playoffs. Especially with Howard being in his prime.

2. cyberx

cyberx Member

Don't know which games I will attend, but for sure we can plan on AS weekend in NYC.

Jay Z is setting up the party of the century this year.

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Count me in....and we'll play it by ear for an early season game.

4. traveler

traveler Member

Cyberx living the life. I almost remember them days.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

"Count me in" seems to be your slogan of choice as of late. Are you in or not? :)

6. Houst0ne

Houst0ne Member

Hook a brother up with an internship :p lol j/k

7. Roc Paint

Go make your presence felt where you are truly needed. ;)

8. supa

supa Contributing Member

He tried to be. Pretty sure he was the poster roe4christ before getting banned. Posts are very similar and he started right after roe4christ was banned.

9. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm saying YES to life ... aha...and part of that is Clutch Community.

10. traveler

traveler Member

o

I am not an insider.

I was repeating what Cyberx had reported.

11. delishman

delishman Member

#PlowWithDrew

The mob-mentality has forced insiders to not only be accurate but accurate in a timely fashion. This is just not a reality with the fluidity that are NBA transactions.

People have to grow up and learn to be patient, reserve judgement until things fully play out, one way or another.

King Drew definitely deserves some validation even if the timeline he was given was off.

12. Roc Paint

That's what I'm talking about. I've been told to do the "ice challenge", but I will need some help for those who will be lifting the bucket.

Look out Clutch!

13. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Drew did say afterwards that he made a mistake in setting a date. He is young I am sure and was excited. He has learned. I hope he will let us in on any other tidbits he hears.

14. Jakey

Jakey Member

+1. Despite the posters who have no sense of common courtesy and/or are narrow-minded, many of the responsible posters here feel the exact same way I'm sure. Thank you guys.

15. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Cyberx and Plowman together?

[​IMG]

And to clear things up...bledsoe and Dragic were names that came into the picture after Drew guaranteed a PG upgrade. Plowman has hinted that Rondo and Rubio are in the picture as well...but they sound like back up plans to Dragic and Bledsoe.

My guess is, there's a deal in place already, for one of the back up plans (if not both).

16. traveler

traveler Member

I was sure that Morey wouldn't target Bledsoe also and I was wrong. I was assuming a 4 year max contract and it never occurred to me about a 2 year max. I can see this maybe appealing to Morey and even Bledsoes camp. Since there are other teams in competition I haven't heard of any of them offering a 4 year max either. It could turn out that Bledsoe will take a 4 year reduced salary or a 2 year max or a 4 year max with team options. I highly doubt that he will take the QO If so he may find the Rockets offer more appealing. We do have the offense and stars to make it more easy to display his game.

17. delishman

delishman Member

The major difference here is the contingencies. PlowNation has indicated that Rockets have deals they will pull the trigger on regardless of Bled/Gogi while Cyberx has indicated the Rockets are are only willing to take these players on very specific terms and aren't really edging towards a deal.

18. traveler

traveler Member

Cyberx said that Rondo is a no go. I am assuming that also means as a back up plan.

19. Nook

Nook Member

No, what it means that he thinks he will be able to do something better in the next 6 months.

Faried is not a player that you can call plays for or count on being a go to player. He is an excellent garbage player that does not require plays called for him. I think his value is in the eye of the beholder.

Not if they will keep him from making a larger move.

Saving flexibility and not winning are different.

20. RocketsRed777

RocketsRed777 Member

This is my first post/reply...Just seeing if this works

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.