1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Dont know why people are high on Faried, Yes he may rebound more but his defense is just as bad and He would be a terrible fit next 2 dwight

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Fixed

3. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sounds great, Roc Paint. I'd love to help with the bucket. :cool: And I'll take the deluge too if it will raise more dough for ALS.(I'm sure this would make a few people happy, yes!?! : ) I guess I should mosey on over to the hangout for the logistics?!?

4. traveler

traveler Member

lol

I strongly disagree. He would be a great fit next to Howard. Can't discount his rebounding he would be bringing. I saw last night that last year he was grabbing almsot 9 rebounds and scoring almost 13 points in 27 MPG. His advanced stats should make anyone team smile. I have seen him play and he is a beast of a player and he is real young. He will not be intimidated by the LMA's or Griffins at all.

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I know.

I picture Iranian President HUssan Rouhani and Benjamin Netanyahu sitting together at halfcourt:

Plowman Netanyahu: This game kinda sucks.

Cyberx Rouhani: Hey, that pizza up there in the concession stand didn't look half-bad. You want some pizza? (digging in pocket) You fly, I'll buy.

Plowman Netanyahu: Can I get a beer?

Cyberx Rouhani: (scoffs) Not if you want me to pay for it. You know how much crap I'd have to take if someone took a picture of you swilling a beer with me? Get a Coke or something. We cool?

Plowman Netanyahu: (going up steps to concession area) We're cool, bro.

6. RocketsRed777

RocketsRed777 Member

You still feel good about a Rockets trade/S&T announcement in about a week or nah?

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

he has trouble guarding both of them just as much as TJ at this point. theres nothing that shows hes a huge upgrade over TJ other than just his motor

8. traveler

traveler Member

lol

He is playing in a Nugs system though. Him alongside Howard and Ariza would be way different. I seen Faried hurt us and also seen him take it to Howard when we play them. He is not intimidated by going against big men like TJ seems to be so.

9. traveler

traveler Member

Also. Coach K has chosen Faried over Cousins and a few other bigs as a starter. I am sure there is a reason for this. I saw a play that him and Harden did that was nasty.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

hes even smaller than TJ..even if he so called doesn't get intimidated like you say TJ does, he still can't guard them so it's not someone to get excited over.

11. traveler

traveler Member

lol

I seen them both play and I am excited about Faried. Also Team USA seems to think he has something more than TJ.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

its international basketball..this isnt the NBA. two totally different games. don't read so much into those lineups.

13. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Someone please fill me in on this Faried business. Where did that come from?

14. traveler

traveler Member

ok

Those lineups have some of the best players in the NBA and if Faried is outplaying some other bug guys I am interested.

15. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Cyberx said last night that "Morey LOVES Faried". Not just like but loves him.

1 person likes this.
  16. YOLO

YOLO Member

get excited all you want but the funny thing is TJ has identical numbers to KF even though TJ doesn't have near the opportunity KF has in Denver.

17. M.G.

M.G. Contributing Member

CyberX said that Morey absolutely loves him and wants to acquire him.

1 person likes this.
  18. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

If TJ is T-Jones, how well does KF block out? I ask because T-Jones blocks out as well as a traffic cone.

19. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know that you can translate that to the NBA. When you have a team full of the best #1 go to options in the NBA, someone who does something different - a hustle guy that you don't have to feed the ball to - is more interesting than another #1 option.

There aren't many teams in the NBA that have the embarrassment of scoring riches that Team USA has.

20. traveler

traveler Member

lol

Different systems and also TJ has more MPG then Faried so he has plenty of opportunites. I seen TJ shrink from the top big guys already and seen Faried have no problem going against them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.