1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Reputable members can now leave reputation

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Clutch, Jan 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Well. He'll reach 100,000 faster that's for sure.
    Can anyone say 50 posts a day?

1 person likes this.
  2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Thanks, but... that won't stop his continuing effort to become the "leader" of this board. :rolleyes:

Just check the feedback section to see how many times he's asked to be a mod. :eek: That's not something you REQUEST, that's something that's bestowed upon you once you've proven your worth.

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Still butthurt about Wimbley leaving his jersey number tattooed on Fragile Phil's lower back?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What? I have not asked to be a mod? LOL - seriously....and I don't want to lead an internet message board, if I wanted to do that, I would start one myself.

I just have suggestions for the site and what would make it a better overall experience.

Come on now, the mythology surrounding what I think etc is just bizzare.....SHEESH !

DD

5. DaDakota

BTW- the mod comment is funny because there is no way Clutch would ever even consider it, but if I were a mod, I would be so much harsher to posters who simply insult instead of contribute...guys or gals who come in with one liners to just poke a the hornets nest would find themselves out the door for a time out.

With great power comes great responsibility !!!!!

Oh, and I would fix the rep system.....lol....I kid, I kid...sorta....

D

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Wouldn't it be paradoxical since, in all fairness, you would probably have to time yourself out quite often?

No offense, but the best mods are always the least opinionated, regardless of forum.

1 person likes this.
  7. DaDakota

Well that leaves you and me out...lol.

DD

8. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Don't worry, I like being opinionated and I'm not making excuses about it. But hey, at least I don't speak like an elitist and go around proclaiming financial and knowledge superiority amongst heathens and mortals.

Obligatory cop out wink. ;)

9. DaDakota

We elitists are able to do that, it is in our handbook.

DD

1 person likes this.
  10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yes you have.
    I remember a feedback thread where you subtly (attempted, not achieved) remarked that you could help the workload by moderating X forum.