1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev is dead to me

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Jan 16, 2018.

1. farhen

farhen Member

stop

2. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Also outside of spot up threes, bev was overrated trash.

I will respect his contributions for our team but he was with us too long, I see his career petering out.

3. MystikArkitect

“We ain’t about that soft ****! This LA!”

*checks standings*

[​IMG]

adw, bilaal14 and DonKnock like this.
  4. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Well judging by operation overlord they conducted last night I would say Austin Rivers

adw likes this.
  5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

So basically Pat is acting the same as he always has but now delicate Rockets fanboys are getting butthurt about it. Shocking. Who knew that Rockets fans were such whiny divas.

Ozzy, Kam, fattz and 2 others like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

This dinosaur face want to talk ****? When your signature moment is knee bumping a superior player onto the disabled list then it sums it up.

Shittalking scrubs should just stay in their lane and cash the checks.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  7. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Like I always said, Scrub Bev.

Pen15clubber, RasaqBoi and J.R. like this.
  8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Lmao at LA not being soft. Softest city.

Rockets played like soft crap.

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Bev already got his tribute so its time to move on

10. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think he's referring to the Clippers organization, not comparing it to the Rockets. A post-Paul Clippers is no longer "soft" in his eyes.

white_dragon and Astrodome like this.
  11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I think the tweet is comical and I see nothing wrong with it. Bev is the quintessential "hate to play against love to have on your team" guy. Of course he is going to say something to defend his guys. I really dont see nothing wrong with that and part of me wished he was out there playing against our guys.

Don't get me wrong i find his tweet way too funny saying LA isnt "soft ****" as someone who has lived in LA for 3 decades let me tell you something outside of the hood most of LA is soft ****. I can't really comment on how Houston is but by no way should LA EVER be considered a "tough, rugged" city the way Chicago or Pittsburgh is looked upon at times.

People getting upset at what Bev said should get over it quickly its all part of the competition and fire I for one would love see back in the NBA. We have too many "buddy buddy" things and not enough I just f'n HATE you type rivalries. Give me Rockets/Jazz, Bulls/Pacers, Bulls/Knicks, Knicks/Heat, Rockets/Sonics of the 90s. I am not saying I want fights to break out every game but you know when those teams back then matched up each team down to the 12th man were going to go all out to beat down the other team.

Kam likes this.
  12. Fantasma Negro

That's just Pat being Pat. He's gonna bang for the city that's paying him and curry favor with the fans, honestly it what you'd expect from anyone in his unique situation. Pat Bev is still alive to me

Kam likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

LOL. This is why we loved Pat when he played for us. This is what he does.

However Pat has a special connection to the city and the fans here. When he retires, he'll probably be a Houston staple, and one of those X players always around the team & the city. Disowning PatBev because he talks sh$% during a game is probably a bit short sited, and you'll likely change your mind about him once he retires. The same reason you loved him as a Rocket is the same reason all other teams and their fans hated him. He's a pest, and a sh#$ talker. That's his career in the NBA, and what he does best.

fattz likes this.
  14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I love Pat Bev, that is the attitude missing on this year's team.

DD

Jayzers_100, napalm06 and amaru like this.
  15. moonsh0t

moonsh0t Member

Bev bring a feisty ******* in support of his team. What's the problem here?

fattz likes this.
  16. cbs1507

cbs1507 Member

I guess we gone pretend like Beverly wasn't riding with Houston Astros against LA Dodgers in the world series. What yall wanted him to do last night, beat up Blake Griffin and Austin Rivers? The salt is real in this thread...lmao

fattz, heypartner and LaVar Ball like this.
  17. LaVar Ball

LaVar Ball Member

beverley means it was soft in LA last year and not anymore this year with him being there instead of CP3

cbs1507 likes this.
  18. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I said it before and I'll say it again when he plays against the Rockets he will have no mercy. Next year, I guarantee he'll be looking at our bench when he scores, or when he makes a favorable play. I'll be surprised, but not shocked if he does the Terrell Owens thing (Cowboys). Ex-Rockets will always be an ex-Rocket until he sweats it for us.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

knowing bev, this makes sense. it's normal for him.

but this only confirms that i'm no longer a fan. just as i stopped rooting and caring about him when he got traded.

20. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Who cares? CP3>>>>>>>>>>>>
    If he beat the Rockets with their best player actually active maybe he could talk ****.