1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev is dead to me

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Jan 16, 2018.

1. roslolian

roslolian Member

Maybe he invited people and then suddenly found out he was being traded.

Anyway I think Bev is being comical at this point. It was ok when he was with us because that is his branding or identity but the stuff he is saying now doesn't make sense in LA. LA is known as a glamor team, and Blake is known as one of the softest and biggest floppers in the league. "Tough" is as far away from him as it can get. And more importantly why is he being a b**** to the Rox team that gave him his chance? If it wasn't for Morey Bev would be toiling in the Austrailian league or wherever it is he got picked from. He is the exsct same low character guy as Portions wtf

2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I bet he'll return a Rocket now. Takes some time doe. No hard and 'soft' feelings.

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

LOL.

4. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Bobby Brown is dead to me after asking to remain on the team when he got notice he will be waived.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

How come you weren’t sneaking into the Clippers locker room through the back tunnel with the rest of the group?

hakeem94, adw and Why not? like this.
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Dude I’m Asian. I didn’t want to turn this into Romeo Must Die 2.

AroundTheWorld and hakeem94 like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Do you sneak around in hidden arena tunnels and sleep there?

LA only pays attention to winners and there's not chance Laker town will change anytime soon.

Pat's barking (and most probably salty that we're at least in the conversation with the Warriors) , but he'll have to elevate to freak show status if he wants to get noticed.

#47 Invisible Fan, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  8. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Should’ve at least gone with Clint as the diversion smh

hakeem94 and adw like this.
  9. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

Maybe if I was an invisible fan. ;)

Invisible Fan and AroundTheWorld like this.
  10. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Oh look. “The Wolverine” is hurt again.

11. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

Ive retired that nickname for him...

they call him Mr.Glass

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

*** u Bev

tehG l i d e and adw like this.
  13. RocketsFan0

RocketsFan0 Member

i still respect his game but the way he was acting on the flipper's bench... what the hell was that...

14. c1utchfan925

c1utchfan925 Contributing Member

Pat has always been a player you love to hate on another team but would be glad to have him. He has no filter and doesn't back down so I can appreciate his tenacity. However, unless you cross the line then you get placed into the same category as Bowen, Green and Barnes.. then there's no hope for you.

Easy likes this.
  15. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Fockkk Pat

16. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I didn't need to read the tweet to tell me that.

Not like I was one of the people who missed a role player being traded for a HOF anyway. But I digress.

You just needed to watch him and Dekker on the sidelines to realise how pathetic they truly are.

Montrez actually went out there and let his game do the talking.

When it's all said and done his career defining moment is going to be the afterthought of a Russell Westbrook injury.

How people didn't see this hurt ex-girlfriend sh*t coming from Bev is puzzling.

Was a nothing player in the grand scheme of things and benefited from having the one attribute our star player needed next to him. If we didn't have Harden, the dude would still be playing overseas wishing he could play in the big leagues.

Will be eaten alive by the LA media circus when he's back next season and the "anyone is better than CP3 hoopla wears off" and will be out of the league in a few years because of either:

a) he's injured in his 7th straight season, or
    b) no one has need for an overrated defender who's injured more often than he's able to contribute

I'll wake up tomorrow feeling no different than I did today because I knew he wasn't a big loss whatsoever.

Pen15clubber and HewbieTrippin like this.
  17. HewbieTrippin

HewbieTrippin Member

right when I was beginning to almost miss him, he proves why i'm glad we've moved on from him as our starting "point guard."

though he brings that toughness and annoying "bulldog" mentality to a team, he's one of the most overrated defensive pgs in the game. I don't know how many times he got roasted and burned off the dribble against almost every borderline star pg in the league that he was supposed to shut down. The only reason people credit his defense so highly is because he yells "first team all defense" for both steals that he makes in the game and tries to get in fights with the opposing star guard while hyping the crowd, only to proceed to get cooked by him for rest of the game (Lillard, curry, etc.). That or he's injured. He's just all talk, a cheap imitation of draymond and kg, with all the yelling distracting him from continuing to make the right basketball plays. And the idiocy to say he thought he was limited offensively here cuz of james ... i hope he gets healthy so he can prove to everyone that the only thing he can do offensively is hit wide open 3pters, that stupid floater and his one spin move going right with his pitiful finishes. the best thing he did in his career was lay out lonzo at the beginning of the season.

But ya, i hope we face the clippers now in the first round.

#57 HewbieTrippin, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  18. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Please tell me we play these sorry bastards one more time this season.

19. Vindicator

Vindicator Rookie

Some people get so emotionally invested in a player and refuse to see the faults or objectively criticize just because that player happens to be on our team. That's just dumb because in today's league, any player can leave his team at any time, and even the franchise players are not safe from being moved. Much better to root for the entire team than a single player, because that player that you once thought was one of 'us' can turn on a dime like it's nothing. It happens all the time. Loyalty is a silly concept in NBA; it's all about business.

hvic likes this.
  20. Cashmoney

Cashmoney Member

Guess who just went to the top of hardens ISO hit list?

Good luck mr 94 feet.

adw likes this.