1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

8 year girl shot dead near the burnt down Wendy's in Atlanta

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Can you post a coherent sentence so I can understand what you're trying to say?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@JayGoogle

@FranchiseBlade

This thread is about a kid. This isn't the only kid who has lost its life to stupid ass black on black violence. I mentioned a baby. There was a stupid shooting a couple of years ago where someone randomly shot in a kid in a car on the highway. The kid described a white assailant but it turned out to be two black kids trying to shoot another black kid.

That type of **** happens way more than police brutality but nobody cares. I mentioned a baby and yall just blm blm BLM. George Floyds doesn't need BLM or Colin Kaepernick. Police brutality gets enough coverage

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You brought up BLM before anyone else in this thread?

jiggyfly, FranchiseBlade and pgabriel like this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was my point. His mission is to distract and try to sow discord.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm not here to distract ****. This thread is about black on black crime dumbass

It's a bigger issue harming blacks *******.

4000k black on black murders every year. 150 police shootings. More whites shot by double every ****ing year

That's the truth

I try to debate. I don't need your stupid ass I'm trying to distract or whatever the hell jerk

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Does somebody need a hug?

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I care way more about young *****s than you. I try to respond to you respectfully but you're an arrogant know it all *******. Fine we all think we're right but I don't your value judgment

8. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

LOCAL
    NEW VIDEO RELEASED IN FATAL SHOOTING OF 8-YEAR-OLD GIRL OVER HOLIDAY WEEKEND; REWARD INCREASED TO $20K
    The department reported the development in the case Tuesday afternoon, just days after Secoriea Turner died.

9. tinman

Supporting Member

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because they feel that blacks are treated as if their lives don't matter. It's a retort. Do you get that?

You brought up BLM in this thread in post number 3, you introduced it. No one was talking about BLM until you said what BLM should be.

You seem to state that BLM shouldn't exist until blacks stop killing blacks, only then do they have a right to protest whites killing blacks or police brutality? People have a right to stand up to the injustice they choose.

If you care about black on black crime, then you can do things as a black man to prevent it. You complain that black people don't put enough focus on black on black crime, yet you admit you don't do much. At least BLM is doing something about some cause. It's easy to criticize when you don't have to do anything.

I think your premise is just off. Crime is related to a cycle of poverty, and there is a ton of evidence to back that up. Many black people and community leaders recognize this and work to stop the cycle of violence by stopping the cycle of poverty. This is why there are boys and girls clubs across America. This is why Obama started My Brother's Keeper. This is why the big brother organization exists. These are the ways you stop black on black crime. It's a problem. But the solution is known.

Police Brutality and blacks being treated terribly by police is a problem that wasn't addressed for a long time. Now there is finally a movement for blacks to be respected by the police and treated equally. Why are you so opposed to that?

#50 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

As much bullshit as you post about, dont tell me to do something about an issue. It's an opion board *******.
    Secondly my point isn't that people don't do anything my is if you care about black lives than black on black violence is a bigger issue

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You complain about people doing nothing while you do nothing. It's just hilarious.

jiggyfly likes this.
  13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where did I complain about people doing no. I complain that people don't make an issue of it *******
    Don't put words in.my mouth especially when I just corrected your dumbass. But that's how much of an ******* you are. Just stfu when you're wrong

14. tinman

Supporting Member

The dude who killed this girl needs to go to jail.
    period.
    No bail.

jiggyfly and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

In other threads you have claimed that it's up to black people to solve black problems and take responsibility. I can dig through and find those quotes but it's time consuming to do so, so hopefully you will be honest and just own up to your past posts.

You brought up BLM in this thread and you seem to rail against it at any opportunity, then complain about how blacks don't care about black on black crime where there is so much effort against that you ignore.

You have an agenda and seems like you are blind to your own bias in your viewpoints.

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Not sure why any of you (sentient) guys continue to engage in threads like this...

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Take responsibility as opposed to blaming everything on racism. You're right I have said the middle class can help the poor but what I'm saying is we aren't honest about our problems.

If the middle class doesn't admit the inner city is dysfunctional the the poor will never get the right message.

There I've answered you respectfully. Drop I. That's what I meant

18. tinman

Supporting Member

Members of Clutchfans can debate on this topic as much as you want

this is the D&D

Anyone telling you otherwise is an idiot and is jealous of you for being you

you can be left, right, center, or superior intellect (99ers like myself and @Ziggy )

Anyone who goes on this thread not to talk about the topic is a troll and probably needs his account banned

@justtxyank

#58 tinman, Jul 8, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You act like having a respectful debate is real big of you...

Look, I just think you have a false argument here. Who is saying the inner city isn't dysfunctional? Poverty IS dysfunctional! It's been dysfunctional for the entire history of humanity. Crime and violence is directly related to poverty.

Solving poverty isn't easy, it takes a plan of decades, not months or years. And politicians don't have the stomach for it because the solutions are not easy and don't make for good catch phrases. But we've debated and discussed them before. The boys and girls clubs are some of the most effective means to uplift a people. If every inner city kid could be given that opportunity, it could transform this country.

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What agenda is ESPN pushing?