1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

8 year girl shot dead near the burnt down Wendy's in Atlanta

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Jul 7, 2020.

1. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you have no basis for claiming ESPN has a woke agenda and ignore all evidence to the contrary because a lot of people are turned off?

Seems legit.

2. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I reread the evidence you presented to see if I missed something. I did not find anything that I failed to address. Could you please point me to the evidence you presented that I did not address?

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I actually gave you evidence to refute what you think and you only said you believe that because a lot of people are uncomfortable.

I gave you links to ESPN's actual policy.

Why don't you give some evidence?

4. JumpMan

Black Lives Matter is against patriarchy and they say so.

We’re guided by a commitment to dismantle imperialism, capitalism, white-supremacy, patriarchy and the state structures that disproportionately harm black people in Britain and around the world.

https://es.gofundme.com/f/ukblm-fund

It's possible that BLM does not closely monitor all of its affiliates, but this type of stuff has gained attention lately and it's still up. The purpose of this type of stuff is simply chaos and confusion because these people have no real plan.

You believe that they just want to be inclusive to alternative family structures, but it is clear that they want the nuclear family structure replaced.

Look into the background of their founders. They aren't about the leadership of men. They wouldn't follow a Black man for all the gold in Fort Knox.

Wiley believes in the nuclear family. He, as well as everyone with eyes to see, sees the results that a de facto matriarchy is producing. He spoke of those results. He also sees that BLM goes against male leadership.

Someone like Wiley should start their own version of BLM since its outward objective is 100% pure.

#104 JumpMan, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Nook likes this.
  5. JumpMan

That's all I said? Really? I countered every piece of evidence you provided to support my conclusion.

A decline in ratings, which I mentioned, supports my conclusion that people are becoming uncomfortable with ESPN's approach.

If ESPN really cared about losing ratings, and, by extension, money, they would start offering the opposing viewpoints that places like Fox Sports are. They don't have to lose anything, just throw people a freaking bone that are turned off by their politics.

But they don't, they're even more woke now, and they likely won't, no matter what happens to their ratings. Like I said, they are lucky to have a monster like Disney backing them up.

The link was not of ESPN's official policy.

Now, it does say that ESPN does not allow political talk, but, if you watch ESPN like I do (again, it's still entertaining for me), you would see that it's clearly not the case. I posted recent examples of talk that is clearly political to some people. Like I said, it might not seem political to you, but for those that disagree or see that they're disingenuous, it is.

Nook and tinman like this.
  6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

some posters here are not about the facts, they just need to be confrontational with other posters because it makes them feel important or it's a release.

this is the problem with D&D, agendas are prioritized over actual topics

and then you have inferior posters who are jealous of superior posters
    @Os Trigonum

JumpMan likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Patriarchy is by definition a system ruled by men where women are largely excluded. BLM is against that, as are many people. They spell that out in the paragraph Wiley took offense too. It IS about being more inclusive.

Having said that I do not agree with everything done in the name of BLM and was very critical of them when they first emerged.

If Wiley believes that women should not be in positions of power then I disagree with him.

JumpMan likes this.
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm glad someone cares about their community

9. tinman

Supporting Member

10. tinman

Supporting Member

I know you people don't care about Atlanta or other US cities
    because you aren't worldly like the 99ers and SICO crew

But I'd like to follow up on what happened in Atlanta with some hot topic there

Apparently selling illegal water.
    Who buys water from people on the street anyways??
    Atlanta PD telling people don't buy

Atlanta youth on this topic

@Os Trigonum @Reeko @Ziggy @rocketsjudoka @RayRay10

Who cares about the world like we're Michael Jackson writing Man in the Mirror?
    WE DO

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

White kids can sell lemonade though. This is how you create Marxists.

Bernie Sanders at a suburban Lemonade stand. Hypocrite.

[​IMG]

RayRay10 and tinman like this.