1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JW86's Recent Activity

1. JW86 replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Just because a guy is playing poorly and even an ass, arrogant or whatever does not make it somehow justified that he got punched and...

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:56 AM
  2. JW86 replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Subjective. Objectively speaking Draymond still knocked out a teammate. PERIOD!

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  3. JW86 replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

That your nuanced take is not factual and that even if true does not excuse Draymond's nor the organization's reaction. A guy got...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:29 PM
  4. JW86 replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Oh please, getting knocked out and being blamed for it is still the facts so I don’t care if Draymond couldn’t handle the trash talking....

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:04 PM
  5. JW86 replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Sorry, but trashing Poole invalidates everything else he said or at least me not caring about his opinion. I truly believe whatever...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  6. JW86 liked ThatBoyNick's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

How many dicks have you smoked today

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  7. JW86 replied to the thread No more NBA on TNT?.

So ESPN & TNT have the option to match any contract offers that are made, this is hilarious, it's like the TV rights are a restricted...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:55 PM
  8. JW86 replied to the thread Want To Buy A Remix edition (2021-2023) jersey size 44/48.

Close thread, got myself a Tari jersey! :)

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  9. JW86 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Murray is not a bad 3pt shooter, stop it.

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:16 PM
  10. JW86 replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

This thread is moot, Ime is not going to even considering bringing him off the bench.

Apr 23, 2024 at 3:37 PM
  11. JW86 replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

I love Josh Hart and the heart these Knicks are showing. Only do not care for Brunson's play - trying to do it all himself, stopping...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:08 AM
  12. JW86 liked A_3PO's post in the thread [EC 1st Round] (2) New York Vs. (7) Philadelphia.

Can't believe that happened. It seemed so obvious the game was over when Maxey's 3 made it 101-96. Then 8-0 in 25 seconds! The Knicks...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:06 AM
  13. JW86 replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

I want all those "no mid-range shots please" theorists to look at this game and tell me with a straight face Murray should've not shot...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:05 AM
  14. JW86 liked invocux's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Murray is a special special player. Definition of playoff riser, big time player.

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:00 AM
  15. JW86 replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

Hell no to the rat! Instant most dislikeable team in the league with Brooks and him.

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:59 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now