1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ZRB: you can have the Bucks

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by The Cat, Jun 29, 2001.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

At this point I am choosing to hire a new Bucks GM, and ZRB is next on the list. Thrilla, while I know you can be a good GM, you have not participated in trade discussions in weeks, you didn't show up for the draft, and you didn't send me a list about it. If you want to be more active, then get on the list to join the league when I have another opening. Quite simply, the Bucks are one of the leagues most talented teams, and I can't afford to have an unactive GM on them.

ZRB, here is your roster. I might be missing someone on your bench, but I will confirm when I get home from work.

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
    Mo Taylor
    Glenn Robinson
    Ray Allen
    Andre Miller

Mike Miller
    Clarence Weatherspoon
    Lindsey Hunter
    Ervin Johnson
    Alan Henderson
    Jason Caffey
    Scott Williams

You may have a couple more, but that's all I can think of right now...

You also can pick any two rookies that were not drafted to have on your team for next season. Both Bucks draft picks were skipped, as Thrilla did not show up for the chat and did not have a list. Just so you know this league is not complicated... it may seem like it at first, but you'll get the hang of it after a few days. If you have any questions or want to talk trades, drop by the chat this afternoon or evening and someone will probably be there.

You have one draft pick left in the common draft: your own (Bucks) 1st rounder

P.S.-- Your team is still in the playoffs, so your job begins now. Take over as coach. Right now, you're up 3 games to 1 in the 2nd round against the Nets. I will sim games 5 and 6 tonight.

------------------
    EDDIE, EDDIE, EDDIE!!!

Draftsource.net-- the premier source for draft info. Profiles, rankings, mock drafts, and more!

The Mo Taylor Fan Site

2. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

Welcome to the league ZRB, I hope we don't meet in the playoffs. [​IMG]

------------------
    Ceo of the Walt Williams and Lisa Malosky fan club.

atheistalliance.org

3. Heath

Heath Member

How nice of you DBC, does that mean you hope I win our battle?

I on the other hand hope we meet in the playoffs ZRB, as that would mean I found a way to beat the Wizards. Of course there is the chance that you wont beat the Nets, but at the moment you are up 3-1 with homecourt advantage, so its safe to say you are the favorite to go to the conference finals.

------------------
    The CC.net NBA Sim Board/Homepage

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Uh, so what do I do next?

------------------
    Protrolls.com!

"I want to be like Olajon." -Sagana Diop has the right idea...

5. Heath

Heath Member

Come into the chat, and we will teach you the ropes.

------------------

6. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

jesus,u lucky punk, u got a kick ass team to start out with!

------------------
    "The early bird may get the worm, but so does the bird that finished off the tequila bottle the night before" :)

7. Heath

Heath Member

And if you dont get in there, then check the latest playoff thread - you are tied 3-3 with the Nets (3-1 when you joined - bad mojo?) and head back to Milwaukee for the last game to settle who goes to the conference final. The last game will be held tomorrow in the chat. Or we will be in the chat when Cat sims it. He said around noon or a bit later.

You can ask for stats and current playoff rotation/roster in the other thread.

------------------

8. Band Geek Mobster

So who are we giving the Heat too?

------------------
    This post contains no smilies, you must judge my seriousness on your own...

9. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Isn't your friend trying to join??

------------------
    CC.Net Sim Homepage
    For stats, standings and team information.

10. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

lol bgm. Ill retract my statement because i think its more fun building a team from scratch.

------------------
    "The early bird may get the worm, but so does the bird that finished off the tequila bottle the night before" :)