1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zion out 6-8 weeks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Oct 21, 2019.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why wouldn't he get more hype?
    _______

Williamson’s single collegiate season was maybe the most dominant in the sport’s history. His PER is the highest on record. So is his career true shooting percentage. And his box plus/minus. He was as efficient as he was spectacular.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...023356/zion-williamson-duke-nba-flight?espv=1

2. magichat281

magichat281 Member

why would i? I live in new orleans.

3. KingCheetah

What does where you live have anything to do with posting gossip?

4. magichat281

magichat281 Member

new orleans is not a very big town. its been on talk shows and everything and its obvious that they been trying make him lose weight and he goes out and drink and party down here. Hes young and still wants to hang out. He gained a **** ton of weight since being drafted to point its causing knee issues and the doc told him shed some pounds but he refuses to try.

5. magichat281

magichat281 Member

NO gossip if even big baby davis told hiim lose weight or be like him. you try jumping high as him and weighting 285 lbs. No one knees can handle that much pressure no matter who you are. Comon sense in medical world jumping 40 inches high and landing on your knees and ankle with 285 lbs constantly. Dont need a rocket scientist to figure that out. Aint no gossip if the whole world knows about it. You just slow its okay.

6. KingCheetah

I've been to New Orleans and I heard he's super fit and lost a ton of weight -- extremely important people were talking about it.

MorningZippo likes this.
  7. magichat281

magichat281 Member

i been to games. Hes not fit you crazy man. that fat donut is not fit. I just went to a the game its 40 bucks for top tierseats super cheap. Im literally rows away from him. I dont believe what people say when i see it with my own eyes. You the only one that believes people

jevjnd likes this.
  8. KingCheetah

TORONTO – Blaming New Orleans rookie forward Zion Williamson’s knee injury on poor conditioning and size is asinine, Pelicans executive vice president of basketball operations David Griffin said Tuesday.

Speaking publicly for the first time since the team announced the 6-6, 286-pound Williamson will miss 6-8 weeks after he had surgery on his right knee to address a torn meniscus, Griffin delivered a steadfast defense of Williamson.

“I’ve seen the narrative out there about him and this happened because he’s not in shape and he’s too big,” Griffin said, about eight hours before the Pelicans' season opener in Toronto. "That dude is a freak of nature. When he went through his physical, he ran on the treadmill longer than the cardio-stress test people have ever needed to put anybody through a test to get his heart rate up. That happened because he’s touched by the hand of God to do this. He’s in elite condition. He stays in elite condition.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...lliamson-injury-not-caused-weight/4065736002/

9. magichat281

magichat281 Member

This video was this week you see them jelly rolls or bread rolls? That fool is not fit, even his teamates call him fat. You need get better sources son.

10. KingCheetah

[​IMG]

11. magichat281

magichat281 Member

Hardens body was built like that and doesn't have a 40 inch vertical leap. Harden use to be fatter in high school hes actually in top shape. Williamson is gaining weight and he use to be fit. Stop stumbling in your lies and stop trolling with your so called "IMPORTANT PEOPLE" people said he was fit? Even the VP of operations of Pelicans admit his injuries are due to his bad conditioning, training, diet, ect. Go troll some where else with your important buddies. Layoff the crack pipe and pick up a few books at the library.

12. KingCheetah

You're getting upset go eat some gumbo.

13. magichat281

magichat281 Member

Im actually in houston right now you can come by have my sausage and ill eat your gumbo if its soupy.

14. KingCheetah

No thanks.

da_juice and daywalker02 like this.
  15. magichat281

magichat281 Member

just let you know James harden is 6''5 220 williamson is 6''6 285. That fat jelly roll a55 williamson needs to be on diet and stop drinking those hand grenades.

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Cuz he is 6'6 and the only offensive skill he had was dunking yet people were predicting allstar in his rookie year.

AD's analytic stats were as good or even better than Lebron and he had virtually no question marks coming into the draft.

17. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I kind of get that feeling too. We are 1/3rd into the season. If he's not ready after 8 weeks and he's overweight then we are probably looking at another 6-8 weeks at least for him. Maybe he plays the last 10-15 games in limited minutes. The weight is a bigger concern to me than his knee.

da_juice likes this.
  18. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Agreed. His knee will be fine but the weight is a problem. They need to have him working with a nutritionist if they don't already

19. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Nah dude, I don’t believe you. Zion ate Christmas dinner at my house and we weighed him, and he lost 60 pounds during his injury! It was crazy.

I saw it with my own eyes dude. You’re a fat donut crazy man.

20. conquistador#11

I would welcome a faaaat? nba player who dominates. It would be great for the league.