1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yi Jian Lian to enter NBA 2007 Draft

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by kingkow, Nov 2, 2006.

1. richter911

richter911 Member

2. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

when did espn bring yao in to talk about yi??? around what pick, anyone knows? i missed it lastight and dont really want to watch the entire replay waiting for it

3. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

yeah i missed that too...was too busy punching the air in anger after our pick!

4. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Funny, whenever I hear/think of Milwaukee, the first/only thing that pops in my mind is the Alice Cooper bit.

Still not a bad move by the Bucks to pick Yi. He was the most trade-worthy pick left. I imagine last night is the last time Yi will be touching a Bucks uniform.

5. knickstorm

knickstorm Member

i was told by someone who watched the whole draft, they never got yao on the air for an interview. They just read some quote he had on Yi.....good thing i aint wait for it

on a separate note, yi's agent fegan, fagean, however you spell it....should've had a work out with milwaukee and tell yi to just bomb it on purpose

6. devin23

devin23 Member

I feel sorry for Yi. If he stays in Milwakee, he will be #$Q$ed. Having to compete with Villanueva for 20 min? That's not what he would've wanted, that's for sure.

7. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

The fakest smile ever.

8. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

So what do you expect him to do ? Cry ? Angry ? Hysteric ?:rolleyes:

He might feel surprised about being ambushed by Milwaukee Bucks; he might feel bitterly disappointed deep inside as Milwaukee Bucks might not be one of his favorite teams that he had wanted to join.

But from what we saw on TV, at the annoucement, he first embraced his mother, took interview from the media and TV, said the appropriate thing one could expect. Yi Jianlian showed great maturity and character.

9. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

But you don't.

10. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

How rude!!!

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

is there a yijainlianmania.com out yet?

i want to be yi's fluffer on the bucks fan website seeing as Yao is taken.

Or that other dude Sun Yue.

12. Thelonious

Thelonious Member

Are there even Chinese people in Milwaukee? j/k

13. pryuen

14. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

15. dback816

dback816 Member

and I hope for the same for you

Why not try bk.com as well? The King never changes facial expression

16. pryuen

I don't think I need someone like you to tell me HOW am I going to allot my time between job and my leisure time to surf and visit forums that I preferred. :rolleyes:

I will remain devoted to my idol/hero Yao Ming, and will regularly post here on Clutchfan site and YMM and share with all Yao Ming fans over the world on everything about him, something that I have been doing for the past 5 years ever since Big Yao arrived onto the NBA scene.......

So can you pleeeeeeease get off my back and not ambushing me every now and then? :mad:

17. bluepart

bluepart Member

Annoying...

18. bluepart

bluepart Member

If I were you, I don't care what he say. Everybody in this board know what he is.

19. thedsz

thedsz Member

MacGreat needs to get banned for trolling, stalking, and launching personal attacks. Where are the mods when you need them? It's jerks like him that's giving Tmac fans bad rep.

20. thedsz

thedsz Member

I don't see Yi going to the Bucks as a bad thing. If the Bucks are sworn to promote him and make him the next big thing, then they're obligated to turn him into something. I don't see a benchwarmer bringing in any benefit in marketing.