1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao ming and tracy mcgrady are not hall of famers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lewlloydfan, Jun 8, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's suspicious that a poster go offs on tmac and Yao and Robert Horry in the same period.

2. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Eh, these guys weren't as good. Besides, if anyone could list a reason for them being better, it's Tinman, and he was surprisingly quiet during the entire thing, IIRC.

Props

3. roslolian

roslolian Member

LOL the only I guy I know out of your post is Rudy T. Check out the name "Hall of FAME". Who the F are these other guys you are talking about? China has how many people who all love Tmac and Yao Ming, these two obviously deserve it because of how famous they compared to the no names you just mentioned.

Also while Tmac and Yao were not good enough to win rings, it doesn't mean they were garbage players. Both of them have how many all star appearances and were unarguably a top 5-10 player at one point in their careers. Being among the top 10 best basketball players on the planet is already something to write about in their resumes. Compared to the 2 of them who the hell is Lewis Lloyd?!?!?!?!

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  4. _Numberfifty

_Numberfifty Member

Wrong messageboard bro :p

Nevertheless,
    - Larry Nance,
    - Tom Chambers,
    - Dale Ellis,
    - Rudy Tomjanovich,
    - Rolando Blackman.
    - Terry Porter

Should indeed all be in the Hall Of Fame [well maybe not Terry Porter and Dale Ellis]
    Just not ahead of Yao and TMAC...

Stahp it!

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  5. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i disagreed that tmac should've been inducted, but yao 100% deserved it.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Good that is not entirely up to us, fans.

Leave that to the professionals.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Adrian Dantley was the man. He scored more points than Larry Bird, George Gervin, Clyde Drexler, Elgin Baylor, Bob Pettit and David Robinson. All of them are in the hall. He averaged over 30 ppg for 4 years in a row. He was NBA Rookie of the Year and won the NBA scoring title twice. Was he a chucker that just scored because he shot a lot? Nope. Career 54% eFG percentage. His mid-range game was so good he'd break Morey's formula for where to take shots. He's 5th all time in scoring at the SF position and he's almost always listed as a top 10 SF of all time.

Yao deserves it (and probably tmac too for his time in orlando) but there's no need to trash these other guys. Especially Dantley, he was a beast to stop and deserves the hall.

Larry Bird is very very widely regarded as a great shooter, but Dantley had a higher FG% playing the same position and all the same years so the competition is legitimately comparable. They both averaged 24.3 ppg. Look for some tape of Dantley before you throw him under the bus. He was awesome.

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Good for you.

9. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

Your nothing but a fraud and a liar accusing me of being another poster then accusing of trashing horry. I made it clear I did dont support horry as a laker or a spur. Give it up already

10. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

your just a paranoid delusional crybaby because someone else doesnt bow to your narrow minded views.

11. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

but I own you

12. tinman

Supporting Member

You are trashing Horry just like you are making up this stupid thread here
    No old person would make up a thread this dumb ever

13. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

You didnt give any legit reasons why either guy should be in. only hall of fame mcgrady should be in is mount ball hog

14. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

the only thing stupid is your response

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady are Basketball Hall of Famers

THAT'S A FACT

LinLoydFan is a Fake Rockets fan

THAT's A FACT

Snow Villiers likes this.
  16. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

That wasn't a joke. I was being dead serious. In 2017 there's actually people on a basketball message board that think there's a NBA only hall of fame.

17. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

u buttsore crybaby still making up this nonsense. this is the only screen name i have on this forum and I have never supported lin let alone dedicate a screen too him. if it bothers u so much about this former linfan screen name why dont u go to his house and break his computer

18. tinman

Supporting Member

LinLoydFan has never sniffed or snorted Rocket fandom
    Ban him like Michael Ray Richardson

19. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

this utter clown tinman aka turdman is such a whiny little crybaby waaa waaa, cant stand to see someone with a opinion.. keep stomping your feet and screaming like a child in a grocery store.

also dont disrespect the name of lew lloyd with lin next to it because you had issues with another poster u classless loser. your obviously not a rockets fan from the 80's and have no sense of history.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

I know I tell you people that Tmac never led the Rockets to any playoff series victories
    because that's true
    However Tmac is a hall of famer
    that's true

So it's suspicious that some fake Rockets fan with an 80s moniker is trying to trash our hall of fame players
    especially Yao cause every Rocket fan loves him he even called Houston his second home

Face Reality