1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[XB1] Titanfall 2

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by seclusion, Nov 29, 2016.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

There's a thread for PS4, but meh to that. If you were on the fence or hated the alpha (like myself) but you loved the first game, take the plunge. They fixed the issues from beta, and this game is incredibly fun now. The single player has been fun as well, but everyone knows the multiplayer is where it's at. All DLC will be free. Tomorrow they're adding the best map from the first game, Angel City.

Tell me this doesn't look fun. I defy you.

vator likes this.
  2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I got it for the multiplayer, but it's worth it for the campaign too.

seclusion likes this.
  3. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Free to play multiplayer until December 4th. I highly recommend it.

4. joesr

joesr Member

Its going to cost money afterwards??

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

The game costs money, the multiplayer and DLC are free. What I mean to say is if you don't own the game you can play the multiplayer for free right now on Xbox Live.

6. vator

vator Contributing Member

Hated the beta, but I bought it anyways since I liked the first one and this game is waaaay better. Soooo much fun and the nonstop action literally gives me an adrenaline rush at times. Can't really say any other shooters are doing that for me and I have BF1, COD4 remastered, and Infinite Warfare too. All fun games in their own rights, but this one is the one I'm enjoying the most. Overwatch is lots of fun too by the way, but it's a different kind of game than these.

seclusion likes this.
  7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I couldn't get into overwatch. It felt like fps with training wheels to me. Really enjoying TF2/Gears4, and Destiny when I can.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I used to play titanfall with some dudes on here