1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Russell Westbrook improve his media %?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Jul 17, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He gets flack, but it’s like he’s not even trying to be objective. That any criticism of the team will make him lose his access.

My man WB gonna next question dat azz

2. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

Clown question, bro

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

well I mean I'm sure he has to delete the rockets letterhead while copy and pasting.

pippendagimp likes this.
  4. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Westbrook finna have their credentials. Tilman will make it happen if they piss off Russ. @BeardNation13

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Unfortunately, that does not seem too unrealistic, does it? Blinebury was a lot more critical, and he got sacked.

I like Jonathan Feigen. Met him once, he seemed like a nice guy. His writing is decent. Considering the amount of time he spends around the team, burning bridges doesn't seem very desirable, from a personal perspective.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yea Fran seemed like a jerk, I never really cared too much for him. I don’t have an issue with Feign, he seems like a cool dude—But if before reading the article I can already discern what he’s going to say it really defeats the purpose of his reporting imo. It’s common around the league for folks like him not to bite the hand that feeds, but even individuals like Ramona Shelburne(who has been called Jeanie’s mouth piece) have voiced their criticisms from time to time.

I think @Nook made some good points, though harsh —in his Feign thread.