1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why do I keep having to add people to my ignore list?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by H-TownBBall, Jun 18, 2007.

1. H-TownBBall

H-TownBBall Member

I have had to add 4 people to my ignore list in the past 2 days. These are actually the first people on my ignore list.

I had to put denniscd on there for bashing Carroll Dawson's character and body of work with virtually zero facts to back himself up. He basically blamed him for JVG's departure and said he had no business coaching Yao.

I had to put DonkeyMagic on there for posting a beastiality pic to prove his point to a JVG hater I guess. It is already bad enough that he turns every topic into a discussion of his love affair with a certain ex-coach either by saying "JVG" himself or driving the words out of some other poster.

I had to put timwalters on there for giving up on the offseason before it even started. Even worse he had to start a thread about it just so he could be noticed. Also, he said we would be missing JVG after our first loss. A common denominator here is JVG lover's who can't move on. We all need to move on whether you supported the guy or not.

I had to put Yetti on there for a personal feud. He keeps begging for a "playmaker point guard" without providing any indication of players that would fit this description and how we could realistically get them. He is one of many who throw out random ideas without any thought behind them. It's really not that big of a deal. It just got on my nerves, and I had to ignore him for a little while. He will come off eventually. No biggie.

The point is what is going on around here? How do I go from 0 ignores to 4 in 2 days? I swear these posters (minus Yetti) are part of the previous regime and are venting at our expense. If they are not then why the sudden influx of attacks and random beastiality? Please guys just chill. The draft and free agency start soon...

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lol and you're telling them to chill.

3. Pass 1st shoot 2nd

Pass 1st shoot 2nd Contributing Member

This is a stupid thread. Add yourself to your ignore list. Next time contact the administrators/moderators with your complaints, if they are merit such action. Otherwise, you have to learn to deal.

4. rhino17

rhino17 Member

chill out and stop whining

5. H-TownBBall

H-TownBBall Member

Fine lock it up. I did report one. I just thought it was strange that I hadn't put one person on there until the last 2 days. I guess noone else has noticed this trend and I've just got my panties in a wad :)

6. Mav-Hater

Mav-Hater Contributing Member

I know what you mean. Beastiality boy is on my list. I am the one he thought he needed to show the picture of himself and his dog to. He gets annoying slamming anyone with a pulse or of a different opinion. I am real close to adding the ever popular CD hater who posts anyplace the word CD appears so he can say he hates CD. I think we all got the message 139 posts ago. At one point, I almost did Ill-Skilz because the only time he posted was to slam Malik Badman, but, I found him to at least have knowledge and he was entertaining when he slammed and left out any home photo's. Bring on free agency!!!

7. htownbball

htownbball Member

maybe cuz you stole my name

8. H-TownBBall

H-TownBBall Member

Yeah I did notice that. Kinda annoying for the both of us. It shows I registered before you unless you had the moniker before that and lost it somehow.

9. yao_fan_2007

yao_fan_2007 Member

This post shouldn't belong here. This is the Game Action and Roster Move section.

10. B.I.G

B.I.G Member

Damn I never noticed that. That is cold man give the man his name back. Be original. But I do agree with this thread JVG pesimists often ruin this board.

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I will agree with you there. I just read his new thread. This guy is an idiot, but you are still overreacting

12. drpepper

drpepper Member

Another complete waste of time.....

This is the only time I like to come to this board(Draft Time) and this is the first year I remember people starting threads about their ignore list, and naming those people on it, nice job of ignoring those people.

Just a side note...WE DON"T CARE WHO"S ON IT!!

You should be banned from starting threads for a year.

What are you going to put in your next thread, how you were bullied in school......

13. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Back to rookie status.

Moving to the feedback forum ...

14. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

What is the 'ignore list'? And how does it work? :confused:

15. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Add people to your ignore list, but keep it to yourself. If other people feel they want to add the posters you mentioned, they can do it at their own discretion.

16. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Why the hell would anyone else care whose on your ignore list?

17. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Is it possible to put Clutch on your ignore list?

JK Dont Ban Me! :D

18. jelanit

jelanit Contributing Member

I had to kill Bob Norton because he made a mistake. Now its time to erase that mistake...

19. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

If you try:

20. cson

cson Contributing Member

Welsome to my ignore list rookie. Say hi to basso for me. :D