1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who has any championship games on video?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by R0ckets03, Mar 31, 2002.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Okay I am trying to collect all the games from our two championship seasons. Well only the ones that we won actually. I have a friend who will be able to make DVD's out of em. I would be willing to pay, trade or get you a DVD set of your own. We can work something out I'm sure.

2. B

B Contributing Member

Edit: Note to self, go to sleep and don't try to post after staying up more than 24 hours and no caffine.

B

3. B

B Contributing Member

Hey, I'll trade my Double Clutch for a DVD of it. Email me with the details. I would trade some of my championship game videos if they didn't get destoryed when I moved from Chicago to Houston.

B

edit: I accidently quoted myself instead of editing originally.

4. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

R0ckets03, I have the who Houston vs. Orlando Championship series on tape and am willing to sell it. E-mail me at murtaza@netexecutive.com for details.

5. s land balla

s land balla Contributing Member

6. R0ckets03

7. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

ROckets03, I too have the Orlando series but I also have the New York series as well. Also if your interested I have some of the games from the famous Spurs series in 95. I dont want to sell them but you are welcome to copy them if you like. Just email me at rw1075@aol.com .

8. R0ckets03

Thanks for the offer Summit. I said "woohoo" because I already have all the games (well some I still have yet to recieve). And now I am about to make a DVD out of it.

You wouldnt have the Clutch and Double Clutch vidoes would you?

9. The Summit

Yeah I have both of them. If you've never seen them they are awesome overviews of the whole season and they are both about an hour long each.

10. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

I have the entire Orlando series games 1-4 and I have all of the San Antonio series games 1,2,5, and 6. I also have Eddie Johnsons Big Shot game vs Utah. I also have both ClutchCity videos as well as the Olajuwon Dream video if anyone is interested. Can you make mine into DVD's? Please let me know by emailing me clutchcity34@nts-online.net

11. red

red Contributing Member

how are things coming along Rockets03?

12. LAfadeaway33

LAfadeaway33 Member

How do you make videos into DVD's?

13. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

14. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Rockets03 - If you have any success in making DVD's of those awesome games, I'd like to purchase them from you

(purchase to compensate you for all the trouble for making the DVD's, not to violate any copyright rights that the NBA might have on those games.)

15. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

My money is in the mail. Have you started making them yet? I have decided to go ahead and just give you the money to make them instead of giving you the DVD+R because I ran out of them. Anyway, email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net ok?

16. FranchiseRules

The Summit,

I would be interested in copying your Rockets videos. I have been looking for the first game of the 95 Championship vs. Orlando. I think it was one of the best games ever! Did you let someone borrow your videos already be cause I'd like to know if it went smmothly and if I cold do the same? :)

17. The Summit

No no one has cpoied them yet. I dont see why it wouldnt go smoothly, I just need an extra VCR (damn I need a DVD recorder!). Game 1 is a classic, excellent game. I must forewarn you though, the video quality is not the best in parts of the game, but it is watchable if I remember correctly. Do you live in Houston? I am moving to Houston on August 7 from College Station, so anytime after that would be best.

18. FranchiseRules

Great! Yes, I live in houston. I'll email you my phone number and after you get here i'll get it from you. Thanks a lot! Are you new to Houston? Were you there just for school? Was there anything to do on non-football days?;)

19. The Summit

Sounds good, not a problem. Yeah I have lived here in College Station for 2 years now going to Blinn Jr. College, I had originally planned to go to A&M. But UH has a better program for my major (sports administration). All there really is to do when there is no football (and they suck anyway) is to go to bars and clubs. It can get pretty boring here. I am originally from Houston and then I moved to Waller (about 20-30 min from Houston) and graduated there, so I have been around H-Town my whole life. Just contact me whenever I get down there Franchise. Take it easy.