1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. dmoneybangbang

I agree about the method but the GOP worked hard to paint themselves as the “family values” party.

They seem to be able to to pivot from “family values” to “producers vs takers” to “foreigners are taking advantage of us” effortlessly.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

This is hilarious - just because you can't see it or won't see it does not mean it doesn't exist.

Hell they had a ****ing rally where one of them RAN OVER someone and killed them...at a WHITE SUPREMICIST rally, that Trump said had good people on both sides.

Trump is a racist ****wit......it is pretty damned obvious to anyone that cares to think for a second.

DD

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The only empirical study I've read was with proffessors of engineering fields vs liberal arts/social science fields. Engineering proffessors were more conservative than social science proffessors but the the ratio was still 1.6 liberal leaning engineering proffessors for every 1 conservative leaning engineering professor. Math and physics had far more liberal leaning proffessors with the ratio being 6 liberal leaning physics and math proffessors to every 1 conservative leaning math and physics professor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-09-17/colleges-have-way-too-many-liberal-professors

From my anecdotal experiences, engineering proffessors are very careful to be apolitical. My thermal fluid design professor was a pretty hardcore climate change junkie. She knew what the **** she was talking about though in regards to thermodynamic systems and their impact. She was the only engineering professor I had who said multiple off hand remarks about how dumb Trump and his coal agenda is.

#103 fchowd0311, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

David Duke former KKK Grand Wizard agrees with you

Deckard likes this.
  5. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Tucker's taking a "vacation"...

biff17 and Deckard like this.
  6. edwardc

edwardc Member

And a lot of these same poster had a problem with everything PRESIDENT OBAMA did and said.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. edwardc

edwardc Member

He needs to be admitted to psycho ward.

Deckard likes this.
  8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

It must really sting to realize that some of the things you believe may indicate that you harbor white supremacist views.

[​IMG]
    I feel your pain.

KingCheetah likes this.
  9. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

When people are constantly racist it loses its power and any connotation and the American people know it.

It may be a calling card in DC with all the liberal trust fund kids on the Hill, but not in real America.
    They see a guy leading a wave of growth finally leading to wage inflation, multiple job offers and opportunities
    and rising employment and wages in the black and latino communities.

People will vote for their own self-interest and Trump's policies are helping these communities more than
    government handouts ever will.

Unless we fall into a serious recession, no way Trump loses to the open borders, free everything and kill a baby after
    its born crowd.

If you people really cared about the black and latino community then you would applaud the increase in living standards,
    jobs and employment that has been created and continued in the last few years.

But if they are just pawns for the white elite liberal overlords to rely on for votes and to make slaves of people through
    government reliance then that is a sickness.

10. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Unless we fall into a serious recession, no way Trump loses to the open borders, free everything and kill a baby after
    its born crowd.

Ah yes, the Russian Troll trifecta

11. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

So much drivel it's laughable. As a Latino I'm just cringing at this. Be well my friend.

Nook likes this.
  12. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Nook likes this.
  13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

SWTsig and Nook like this.
  14. fchowd0311

It's amazing how you think gdp growth and stock market growth is some sort of indicator of how poor urban communities are doing.

The sad reality is your concern trolling fonurban communities is very obvious when you are against any systemic changes that might actually tangibly improve the lives of poor urban communities such as detaching public education funding from local property tax or public health insurance so kids don't have to do side hustle so their mom can afford diabetes medication or having quality universal early childhood education access for poor families.

The fact that you brush all the transgressions and systemic issues in poor urban black communities to "problem solved, Donald Trump lowered the black unemployment rate" shows your lack of genuine care. This is a sports game competition to you.

#114 fchowd0311, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    superfob and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

That may be. I can only talk about what's important to me, and that's actually racial equality. I don't really care about the Democrats' election chances. Democratic candidates and operatives might be better served by talking about trade or taxes or GDP growth, but that's up to them.

Nook and Deckard like this.
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Funny enough some accused Obama of racist acts and words.

edwardc likes this.
  17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Because they are racist nitwits.

DD

Xenon and edwardc like this.
  18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Yep, this. They -need- for this to be "white supremacy." Just as they -need- Trump to be "literally Hitler."

Otherwise, they have no talking points.

Astrodome likes this.
  19. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Yep. But they won't.

20. fchowd0311

Question: who has more nuanced fleshed out views on healthcare and tax policy?

Warren or Trump?

I'm trying to figure out where you get the motion that the left focuses more on low hanging fruit culture wars than Trump and his supporters?

JayGoogle and FranchiseBlade like this.