1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No. We didn't put forth a candidate to manage the world's largest bureaucracy and command the world's most powerful military who doesn't even understand the difference between life and health insurance.

I'm really confused here. Why are you shocked and chagrined that people think Donald Trump is racist? The dude literally started his GOP political career and obtained his core base by being the face of the Obama birther movement for two years. His first official campaign speech was about how only some illegal immigrants are fine people and most are rapists. He is the first president of one of the mainstream parties who proudly in third person expressed his intent to ban an entire religious group from entering the US.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to stick to proven facts.

What Warren or Bernie rhetoric was identical with those of the shooters?

Would you like me to point out to you the rhetoric from Trump that was identical to that of the El Paso shooter?

I have already posted the Trump for quotes from the openly racist Daily Stormer and GoyTalk where they praised Trump's tweets as being racist. Trust me GoyTalk and the Daily Stormer aren't part of my echo chamber.

Let's just stick to facts.

If you wish to dispute any of the facts I've posted go ahead and do so. We'll have a discussion. If you are going to talk about an echo chamber without discussing those FACTS it will be difficult.

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I'll explain.

White Nationalism is a belief that white people should have their own countries. Whatever 'White' is, that is mostly disagreed upon but they agree that whatever 'White' is, these people should have their own countries. Modern European White Nationalist thus hate immigration from Muslim countries while Americans hate immigration from Latin America.

A White Nationalist would love to form an ethnostate where everyone in the country, or mostly everyone, is white. They disagree on how this could be done but most will tell you that they would like this to be accomplished peacefully and that they have nothing against other races (although their language is usually hateful) but in general, it is forming an ethnostate. With America, they believe in balkanization and thus don't care for America at all, they'd like to tear it down into ethnostates. This was said in the Manifesto and is a popular idea among them.

What you've explained is Civic Nationalism, which isn't tied to race at all, but to country. You can be loyal to your home country without denying that White Supremacy exists, you should try it.

You should also know that White Nationalists aren't proud of America. They want to destroy it and form a new country entirely. So if you are a proud american you should be against these people.

4. fchowd0311

Also, there is no evidence that the Ohio shooting was politically motivated. Just because someone espouses far left ideology doesn't mean when they commit a mass shooting they are doing it for political ideolgical reasons just like not every homicide committed by a right winger is because of political ideology.

The El Paso shooter was a very obvious politically motivated attack.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

When Trump won he literally broke some of your brains. You guys circle jerk around till you come up with all these things
    you think will save you from Trump. From voter fraud to Russia to racist.

Its really pathetic and none of it is sticking and he is finishing his term in office and then the people will decide.
    I think they'll choose wisely and well and based on their own lives being better.

6. fchowd0311

It definitely broke the brains of many of people I admired and served with. They become cult members for a trust fund baby who doesn't understand the difference between life and health insurance. They genuinely believe that Donald Trump is some sort of altruistic patriot.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Who is the guy with the broken brain here?

You come here saying White Supremacy is a hoax after a guy shot up Walmart with the goal of killing as many Mexicans as he could.

foh, subtomic, Anticope and 2 others like this.
  8. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Fake Christian.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

If the same amount of openly jihadist propaganda interent forums and comment sections existed within US jurisdiction that currently exists with white nationalist internet hangout areas, posters like @Rocketman1981 would through a giant hissy fit about how the deep state is allowing open Islamic extremist jihadist propaganda out in the open.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's stick to facts and not generalizations about people who disagree with one political position or another.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No doubt. If the El Paso shooter had been Muslim we'd be talking about Muslim bans right now.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

Another difference. When a Individual of a specific race, religion or ethnicity commits a violent act, the right almost always goes for the low hanging fruit problem solving tactic of "don't let similar looking people come in to the country". No liberal is advocating for the banning white immigration.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

The hypocrisy is pretty bold. I remember telling someone here about the black crime stats, maybe it was he who shall not be named, but basically 1% of the black population are responsible for those crime stats they like to throw around. I brought this up because the argument was that it was okay to stereotype black males because that's what the stats lead to (yeah, it was definitely a Bobby argument) but my response was simply it's still not okay because you are talking about judging 99% of a population on the actions of 1%

It seems a lot of conservatives live by this. Some of the immigrants are criminals so that means ban all of them that look like them.

Some of the Muslims are terrorists so ban all of them.

Some white guys are murderous racists so...do nothing at all. Look the other way. Deny it exists at all. Just one lone crazy guy that doesn't represent other white people.

If only other races/groups were treated as charitably...then maybe more of those groups would vote red. The racism permeates that party so deeply that they think non-white groups don't vote for GOP candidates because they are just naive/ignorant/want free stuff, and they have no idea how racist that sounds itself. The idea that MExicans won't vote red and must be stopped from entering the country is in itself so racist, but this is a mainstream conservative talking point that you'd hear on Fox News.

Xenon, fchowd0311 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Even God thinks you have no credibility left. The Trump = racist false equivalency? What? Lol.

#94 CometsWin, Aug 7, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah it ratcheted up, even for clutchfans d and d standards. The false narratives are out of control.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not very compelling.

Meanwhile, China is busy taking us to the cleaners because Americans are too worried about diversity image, gender studies, and becoming famous instead of engaging in hard work and going into STEM fields.

17. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

White Supremacy talk is coming from white supremacists.

I am referring to racists.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

What field do you study?

Also, this narrative that because liberals discuss race issues makes them incapable of having fleshed out ideas on education, healthcare etc is silly.

Who has more nuanced fleshed out views on education: Trump or Warren?

Nook likes this.
  19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Maybe brown-nosed?

VooDooPope and dmoneybangbang like this.
  20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Just out of curioisity...

What political party do most Americans with STEM degrees support I wonder?

I know college educated leans heavily towards Democrats.

foh likes this.