1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Trump is not a racist. But the people who call him one very frequently are.

BruceAndre and cml750 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

White nationalism or any form of nationilsm to me is when a political leader uses anti-immigration rhetoric to replace nuanced discussion in healthcare, consumer debt, campaign finance reform etc because it's easy for said political leader to go for low hanging fruit rhetoric. Steve Bannon understood this with Trump. He understood that Trump is a trust fund air head who isn't capable of any nuanced discussion on subjects such as healthcare
    He understood that Trump's ticket was to to inject those jingoist juices into the base at all those rallies. That's how he wins.

VooDooPope likes this.
  3. edwardc

edwardc Member

It is very sad that the greatest country in the world has the worst human being as the president and those that support him will be seen as racist fools.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

I’m not sure why this is so hard for some Democrats to understand. Whether or not Trump is racist isn’t as big a concern as the economy and social issues like abortion are.

There are lots of voters that don’t look to the President to be a moral guiding light, they view him as a CEO.

So when Democrats keep harping on Trump being a racist or separating illegals at the border from their families, it really isn’t a deciding factor to them.

At the end of the day they will vote for what they view is in their own self interest and families interest.

At this point, screeching about Trump doesn’t advance the Democrats election chances at all. What Democrats should be doing is ripping him for his dealings with China on economic issues, ripping him for the lack of promised growth for his tax cuts and his wasteful spending.

5. fchowd0311

I don't know dude. What type of man creates a false story of "thousands upon thousands" of Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the streets of Jersey City? What type of political leaders ask to ban an entire religous group from entering the nation? What type of person states that MOST undocomented Latinos are rapists and murderers and only SOME maybe good people?

Torn n Frayed and calcium like this.
  6. fchowd0311

I don't know why it's to hard for you to understand that people can multitask. This is a thread created by someone who explicitly stated that Trump isn't a racist and people are stating their counter points to said narrative. They aren't DNC policy makers but random people posting on the internet.

The whole finding random people on the internet and equating them to DNC political strategy thing is concern trolling to me. That isn't how the world operates. Go to any right leaning internet comment section and you'll see the same discussion in regards to clashes of social idelogies. You think right wing comment sections are fleshing out the nuances of how to make the private health care industry better?

At the end of the day, Democrat candidates have more fleshed out ideas on healthcare and education than Trump so I don't even understand your premise here.

7. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Wow. Blaming Trump on some psychopath killing a bunch of people? Are you blaming the Ohio attack on Elizabeth Warren?
    That is ridiculous and just silly to in any way compare supporting a president with condoning killing of innocents.

By the way Obama deported a lot more latinos and bombed a lot more muslims but we are worried about tweets.
    Laughable.

A white guy on a forum calling a brown guy racist. That's laughable as well.

cml750 likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

They don’t care I’m many cases.

9. fchowd0311

Elizabeth Warren doesn't laugh at jokes about shooting undocumented migrants.

The Ohio shooter's motivations seem unclear as he didn't post any manifesto before the shooting and his first victim was his sister suggesting that the attack was some personal grudge.

Not every right wing person who commits homicide does it for ideolgical reasons. The El Paso shooter had an open and shut ideolgical intent and his manifesto read like a Trump rally.

foh and FranchiseBlade like this.
  10. cml750

cml750 Member

Calling Trump supporters racist is all they have left. They have lived a lie for the past two and half + years pushing a Trump / Russian conspiracy theory only to have that crumble as Mueller's team swung and missed trying to find something that was never there. They have been trying to paint Trump a racist from the beginning with no real basis in reality. Now that the real truth about the Russia hoax is starting to trickle out with the real possibility that those that created and pushed the hoax may end up answering for the crimes they committed it forces the left to cling even harder to the Trump = racist false equivalency. I guess that is what you get in 24 hour news cycle where people keep themselves constant;y buried in their echo chambers. You would think they would know better because the echo chambers have not served the left very well being completely and utterly wrong about Trump and Russia.

MojoMan likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not blaming Trump. I am pointing out the truth that The shooter's manifesto and Trump's rhetoric are nearly identical.

Warren's rhetoric is in no way similar to anything the Dayton shooter posted.

I didn't call you anything. Keep posting like this and I might call you unable to read.

What I said is that anyone who supports Trump is supporting someone who has a history of racist comments, tweets, and actions.

12. Buck Turgidson

Well, it's good to know who the batsh!t crazy right-wingers are here on the bbs.

Deckard, edwardc, VooDooPope and 2 others like this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Some Trump supporters are openly racist and have recognized their sentiments in Trump's tweets. I don't have to say that. The racists at Daily Stormer and GoyTalk already have. The racist who killed more than 20 people in El Paso echoed Trump's own rhetoric.

I'm not saying all Trump supporters are racist. But every single supporter is saying they are okay with Trump's open racism.

There really isn't any way around that. I am including you in that statement. I won't pussyfoot around that the way you do with your support of Trump's racism.

edwardc likes this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

CML750 is drinking your Koolade, not that it is hard.

15. Nook

Nook Member

This is the second or third time you have brought up dating circles. I’m sorry you are not getting laid... I can’t imagine why young and attractive women do not want you inside them... it really is baffling.

16. Buck Turgidson

Oh, it's an "incel" thing....this makes a whole lot of sense now.

Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. cml750

cml750 Member

You are seriously delusional about this. I suggest you take a long break from the echo chambers you live in. They have already caused you to spend close to three years of your life believing a Trump/Russia conspiracy theory. If you wish to continue with this delusion then you will have to use fair play. Even though I do not blame him for this some Obama supporters were openly racist. The Ohio shooter was a Warren supporter. The guy who shot up the congressional practice session a Bernie guy. I condemn all these actions and simply blame crazy people for doing crazy things but if you are going to paint with broad brushes then you should be consistent and tie these things to the people they/you support.

18. cml750

cml750 Member

As opposed to all the batsh!t crazy leftist?

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

People are his rallies were wearing shirts saying BETTER RUSSIAN THAN DEMOCRAT
    The udnerline ideal being .. . at least they are white!!
    (since They supposedly hate communism what other reason could it be]

When you says a guy who runs through a crowd and kills a person
    is on the same level as the person he killed. . . . . .. . that is a problem

When every negative you ever say is directed at minorities and the white folx can do no wrong
    well . .. . . . .

Rocket River

foh, Deckard and Nook like this.
  20. Buck Turgidson

Oh, I know who they are too. They're pretty peaceful, though.

Funny that you self-identified.