1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where's W.?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Achebe, Sep 1, 2000.

1. Achebe

Achebe Contributing Member

Al Gore just took a 10 point lead in a Newsweek poll.

Has Bush been campaigning at all lately? I hear sound bytes on CSPAN when he gets off of planes... but where's he going? I read press releases on MSNBC.com in which his campaign points out that they'll have plans on a number of issues 'next week'. What the hell? Which stupid donors gave this guy $200 Million dollars?

Americans were so in love with him just a month ago. I never knew why. I know for a fact that I pay more attention to his campaign than some of my family members (who are also some of his largest supporters???). If I don't know what the hell the guy is about, I know they don't.

Bush had a 15 point lead in some of the most trustworthy polls just a month ago. At that time, Dick Morris and others were saying that 'whoever leads on labor day wins'. I thought that was asinine because the debates aren't until October.

The debates, however, aren't the only way in which to point out your policy plans though. [​IMG]

Gore has been showing his face all over morning news shows so that he can get a captive audience with millions of retired people. He blitzes from the Mississippi to the NW. He's relentless.

Meanwhile, where's the Bush? He still is playing devil's advocate, trying to pick apart the issues that Gore throws out to the public. Is it a lost cause? Few scientists make their careers out merely being naysayers, and this isn't the primaries anymore.

What is he doing?

------------------
    I've posted so much that what I say must be true.

The latest on Maurice Taylor

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

I don't know, but I plan on finding out tonight.

[​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?

3. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Rocketspimpin aint easy

------------------
    This signnature space for rent call 555 ...

4. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

...but its fun!!

[​IMG]

------------------
    Don't you have anything better to do?