1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where to buy Wii?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pasox2, Mar 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

One of my dance-friends asked me where to get a "good deal" on a Wii. She loves it. I said I'd check on it.

Ok, oracle of game and gadget knowledge, I figured you guys would know.

* This thread also in buy/sell/trade, for any fan-fan offers.

2. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What's a dance-friend?

3. redefined

redefined Contributing Member

A new Wii costs only $250. Very affordable. I went to Circuit City yesterday and they had some in stock.

4. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

which one?

5. redefined

I went to the one in Firewheel Mall in Garland, a suburb of Dallas.

6. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I work like 4 blocks away from the Firewheel (off Lavon) well I did anyway. Put in my weeks notice. Garland suxxxxxxxxxx.

7. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

A friend of mine just got one at the Worst Buy at I-10 and Bunker Hill.

8. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I went to Best Buy in Clear Lake today. They said they never know when they come in but it usually around noon and they are gone in a few hours.

Damn my Best Buy gift cards. I have been waiting for months now. :mad:

9. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

I got my PS3 today at a Gamestop on 290. They were selling a Wii right as I walked up.

10. redefined

I actually live in Highland Park. It becomes overwhelming at times and when I cant stand no more, I end up going shopping in the suburbs. Firewheel is real nice though. I love open-air, urbanized malls. Garland is just like any other suburb in this this country though. I remember 2 years ago there was absolutely nothing there at all besides open fields. I wonder how much the property values in that area have gone up since all the development took place.

Is that where you live or just work? You might want to consider moving into the city.

Anyways, I just came back from Frys and they have some available too. But the only ones there are bundled.

11. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Apparently you don't want one bad enough. I offered an solution for you to obtain one over a month ago with your gift cards. Your always complaining about finding one, but I doubt your effort is genuine.