1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where is "D-Mo"?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CALI_MOST_WANTD, Apr 27, 2014.

1. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I looked to see if this was posted since I can't be the only one wondering this but didn't find anything so here. If it was posted mods please merge if not its ok.

Since game 1 ive wondered where has donatas motiejunas is at. His size would help us as well with Aldridge. Than in game 2 I was surprised we didn't see him. Than in game 3 I was really surprised we didn't see him and now in game 4 I'm just confused. :confused: Please someone with a lil more Rockets insight than me please let me know if you guys know. Thanks.

Start of 2nd half game 4.

Red Nation!

2. RedJinx

RedJinx Member

He is inconsistent and not ready to play Aldridge defensively.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

More like "No-Mo."

4. CALI_MOST_WANTD

But he still has size. Obviously T.J. struggled against him too defensively. Is he even active on the bench or just traveling with team. I don't even think I see him on the bench tonight like I have past few games.

5. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Why would you call him "No-Mo" I havnt seen any other games but the national ones being I live in LA Fakers nation.

6. Lihao

Lihao Member

because he's not going to get any minutes unless it's a blow out game

7. HoustonN06

HoustonN06 Member

Rotations tighten down in the playoffs.

8. Zergling

Zergling Member

TJones isn't significantly better than DMo to the point where DMo should be getting DNP-CDs while Jones gets critical minutes.

9. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

Tjones...has hurt the Rockets a lot...DMo atleast has size to compete for rebounds...and takes charges well...

10. CALI_MOST_WANTD

I agree with zergling t Jones is an talented kid but he lacks size.

11. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

D-Mo doesn't do anything particularly well. If you want to take a chance with him guarding LMA, fineā€¦ but McHale doesn't think he can from what he's seen this season or in practice.

12. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

He made strides this year and showed that he can be at the very least a good backup, but it's pretty obvious that in a playoff game, he's probably not someone you can trust to stop a guy like LMA.

13. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Forget it McHale will never play him. Jones, Casspi, Garcia, Powell and Daniels ahead of him.

14. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

You forgot Covington, who is in a sweet suit.

15. CALI_MOST_WANTD

So no one thinks we will see him tonight with Howard having 2 fouls already. I still say we can use his size.