1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

When the Regular season starts, Lin Fans need to..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, Oct 15, 2012.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

1. Stop posting Knicks videos or referring to when Lin was a Knick. This is a Houston Rockets site and this section is about the Rockets.

2. [​IMG]

Stop worrying about people legitimately criticizing Lin's BASKETBALL performance. He'll be ok, he has balls.

3. He's representing the Houston Rockets, not you or your family or your country or your xbox nba2k clan.

4. He doesn't deserve anything he hasn't earned. that goes with every player.

5. Stop wasting your time arguing with the kid who thinks Mercado is going to replace Lin in the starting lineup. That kid thinks Hasheem Thabeet is starter material.

Thank you.

3 people like this.
  2. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

Why don't you just pay for everyone to have Lin's days as a Knick permanently erased from our minds?

It's part of his history... to tell people to forget about it is just so damn silly.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

yes.
    It's part of New York Knicks history.

If the regular season starts and you guys still think about the Knicks and Lin is wearing a Rockets uniform, you have some problems.

4. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Contributing Member

I agree with Tinman for once. Post about the Knicks in the Dish.

In before the Dream pics!

5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

6. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I agree.

LOF are as annoying as LOH.

One good game and you get a thread calling Lin the future cornerstone of our franchise, one bad game and Machado is better than Lin.

That goes for our PFs as well. The polarizing opinions of D-Mo especially.

7. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

I really don't understand why people try to define how to be a fan. Fans of any player/team will defend their favorite player even in the face of obvious evidence they suck. Fans be fans for a player/team for various reasons (some ridiculous). For years I was a huge fan of Darius Miles just b/c he was from East St. Louis (not even in Missouri) and I'm from St. Louis (Missouri). I was a fan from Clippers to Cavs to Portland and maintained he would still live up to his potential.

Being a fan is inherently illogical.

8. tinman

Supporting Member

Here are some legit videos in the GARM with the Knicks..

Like this:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tLaqsYX920M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or like is:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m4T-Q52_B0Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or this:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5gRQejfc6_8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Bill Bradley

Bill Bradley Member

The OP is all over the place. What is this thread about again?

10. tinman

Supporting Member

People are telling where to put Knicks related topics.

They created a forum called the NBA Dish for Other NBA Teams to be discussed.

You realize this is a Rockets fan site right?

If you are looking for the fan site that idolizes John Stockton and Karl Malone, this is the wrong one.

If you are looking for the fan site that thinks the Knicks should have won in 94, then this is really the wrong site for you.

If you think the Rockets Championships were tainted, then you walked in a room full of hanibal lectors here.

1 person likes this.
  11. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

And it's part of JEREMY LIN's history.. This is silly... stop.

That's like telling a celtics fan they can't appreciate and savor Garnett highlights when he was at his best in Minny.

1 person likes this.
  12. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

I get #1, but 2-5?

13. BARocketsFan

BARocketsFan Member

Totally agree!

BTW, I am here because of Lin and will cheer for every player on the Rockets team.

1 person likes this.
  14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

When the regular season starts, all you people need to stop acting so uppity.

15. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Nowhere in that post did he say forget about it :rolleyes:

16. tinman

Supporting Member

What point did you not understand?

17. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

Bro, your logic is so flawed.

Jeremy Lin plays for the Rockets... anything that he has done in his career up until this point is attached to his history as a player. With the player comes the history for better or for worse... you can't erase it. It's a part of his history and he's a part of the team.

I can guarantee you no one would have a problem if I posted summer league highlights if him busting John Walls ass.

18. tinman

Supporting Member

This is good, we love fans like you.

19. yohimbe505

yohimbe505 Member

Y'all are demented.

Anything Lin related should be fair game around here... he's part of the team. You can't control which parts of his history are ok to talk about or watch and which parts aren't.

20. tinman

Supporting Member

No one would have a problem of you posting John Wall highlights... NOT IN THE GARM though.

Really? Can you remind me for 100000000000000000000000000x time that Jeremy Lin played for the Knicks?

We're knowledgeable NBA fans here on Clutchfans. We all know about Lin and the Knicks and Taiwan and China and Tracy McGrady.