1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What's wrong with people?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by steveng125, Jun 10, 2018.

1. steveng125

steveng125 Member

Why do people that use public restrooms or restroom at your friends/family house and throw your toliet paper in there trash can?

I can afford you to flush toliet paper and I'm sure business can...what the heck is the reason behind this? What are you saving 10 cents?

I'm tired of just going to pee and seeing a trash can full of someone's toliet paper they wiped with...nasty people lol

I hope no one on clutchfans do this!

2. theimpossibles1

It's officially the off-season

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I had a Chinese roommate who would do this.

I think it’s a foreigner thing, because a lot of countries don’t have comparable plumbing to the USA. So the toilets clog.

Seems to be a common theme in the developing world.

Blurr#7, jchu14, Houstunna and 2 others like this.
  4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This is most likely correct. Many older septic systems do not perform well with flushing toilet paper.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Yeah, I immediately thought it was a foreign practice. But also, doesn't New York have a huge septic disaster brewing because people flush things that aren't supposed to be flushed including certain toilet papers and wipes?

6. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

7. Buck Turgidson

To reiterate:

Do not flush baby wipes! Or paper towels. Or tampons.

Septic systems, especially older ones need "septic safe" TP.

And yes, the TP in the trash is definitely a foreign/developing country thing.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

In a lot of countries you are not supposed to flush stuff tissue paper down the toilet. There is a big sign that says that.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

my bad. thought you were not supposed to. will flush going forward.

However in some Asian developing countries they have a toilet spray in place of a toilet paper, so many are confused when they travel abroad seeing only toilet paper and no water.

10. Buck Turgidson

I would also like to add that it would be totally cool if the bidet ever caught on here in the States.

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

This thread is just more proof there are too many foreigners in our country.

12. steveng125

steveng125 Member

Idk it just got under my skin today lol I've seen it for to long now. I pay the bill idc how much toliet paper you use just don't throw that nasty thing in my trash can. I got to take that trash out and I don't want to see that or at a restaurant.

13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Someone keyed my car last night while staying while I was staying at a family members house, where I nor my family know any of the neighbors (small gated community of townhouses). I've thought as hard as I could why someone would do this to me, and I've got nothing, we were parked properly in the correct place, played no loud music, neither of the other 2 cars my family members have parked outside were keyed either, so it was specifically an attack on me.

So I agree, what the **** is wrong with people.

Jontro likes this.
  14. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

That sucks. No one in your neighborhood has cameras on their driveway or looking out to the street?

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Chinese?

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Nope. Just a shitty situation, group or perhaps a single really weird neighbor with mental and or drinking problems likely the culprit. One of the family members who live here actually had their car hit pretty good by one of these neighbors (guessing it's likely the same one who keyed my car but who knows) about 2 months back being parked in their own driveway (they only had liability coverage as well, about a 10k car), they went to everybody's door and nobody owned up or had anything that could help. People must have gotten their car fixed immediately because they caused about 1-2k worth of damage with a huge dent in my family members car.

This thread is giving me some good venting space, has the potential for some good "what's wrong with people?" stories like mine lol.

17. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

This behavior in Public Restrooms is bad enough, but doing so at someone's residence ?!!! I've never experienced that.

Foreign country is an explanation in some cases, but it's mostly about being inconsiderate.

I think it's mostly 10-year-olds doing this in public restrooms. Wipe your ass, then make the room smell.... yeah, so funny. Hahahahhaha

Insert Chris Paul laughing with Steve Kerr GIF

#17 Houstunna, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Europeans have low flow toilets too. Don't let a hotel fool you...Stay at an airbnb.

German toilets are shaped nasty.

Anyways, for some countries, it's a septic situation. They aren't designed for handling paper.

20. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

German toilets are legit.

This topic actually reminds me... A couple of days ago I was at a hotel. I’m in the parking garage walking to my car. All of a sudden this guy in a gigantic ****ing pickup truck (I think he did some sort of electrical work) reverses into a parking spot.

Lemme tell you. I detest people who reverse into parking spots for no reason. Especially so if they’re driving a big ass vehicle. It’s just dumb. And I feel vindicated after this story. You’ll see why.

Anyway this guy reverses in and obviously does a terrible job. So what does he do? He starts pulling out of the spot. But he’s a moron. So he’s turning his gigantic truck while he’s still in the lane.

Next to his truck is this brand new SUV. Like legitimately it looked like it was just bought that week. Still had the temp license plate on and everything.

You know what happens? This dumbass in the truck completely smashes into the suv and yet doesn’t hesitate. He just continues pulling out. He destroyed that SUV. I’m talking like the front of it got completely wrecked. Entire front bumper and headlights torn off. Hood popped up and barely hanging on. The works.

It looked horrible.

Best part is this ******* looks at the suv and just straight up revs his engine and drives off. His truck had no visible damage. It was completely unreal.

I was still kinda far and couldn’t see his plates. But I did what I could. Hopefully the hotel had cameras in the garage. I think they should because the part where it happened is attached to the hotel and connects to the lobby.

I feel awful for the guy whose SUV got ****ed. Hope he bought the gap insurance.

Truck guy deserves to get his truck keyed, his headlights smashed in, and his tires slashed.