1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    TWOLVES vs NUGGETS GAME 7. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

What's that song?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vj23k, Apr 4, 2004.

Tags:
  1. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

I went to our school prom yesterday, and they played this one song that my date fell in love with. I've heard it before, and it's really just another sappy love song, but she really liked it.

The chorus was something like:
    "I know what I need to say...I know what I should have said, bur our love goes on and on..."

BTW, prom has to be the most overrated high school event. The actual prom was probably the worst part of last night.

Thanks in advance.

2. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

it is Outkast

He Ya!

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

OMG, if you dont know the title of that song, you have been out of the country for like 10 years. :p

Just heard it too many times that its annoying, and hell its on the Buzz. :(

4. vj23k

heh...He was kidding. It's not really "Hey Ya."

I agree though...I've heard it way too many times.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Did you score?

6. vj23k

:(.

Nope.

7. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

and that's why prom was overrated for you.

8. Kimble14

Kimble14 Contributing Member

"Say It" by Boyz-II-Men-wannabes Voices of Theory? Sample | Lyrics

(I would've gone to prom, but there was a quiz bowl tournament that weekend and it was the only chance I'd have to be team captain.)

9. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

LMAO! :D

To find out what song it is, try google. It can do more than you think. When I don't know what songs I am listening to on the radio but I can remember some of the chorus etc. I look it up on google.

10. Isabel

Isabel Member

I've never heard that song either... but all you ever hear out here is country music. :(

Didn't go to prom; figured the whole thing is overrated. (yours was early btw) You spend all this money and time getting ready for one stupid dance. Quite often, you plan it in advance and end up having to go with someone you've already broken up with. Most people who went said it wasn't that great.

I scheduled my senior recital for the day after prom. So I couldn't really go then, could I? OK, so I knew I wasn't going to be coming up with a date anytime soon and I might as well make alternative plans. But, so what? My friend was depressed that she wasn't going to get to go to her prom, so I dragged her to the mall and we tried on the ugliest of the prom dresses just to make fun of the whole thing. Then I went back to memorizing piano music. Probably a better night than prom anyway, and a lot more relaxing. I figured my real life would begin in college, and no sense making a big deal about the high school things. :)

11. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that's what he's talking about....

You know that I wanna say it
    you know that I need to say it
    You know that I love to say it
    our love just goes on and on and on

"Say it" - Voices of theory.

12. vj23k

lol...Good point. I may have a chance in the future, though, thanks to Kimble.

That was it, by the way, Kimble. Thanks.

That's actually what I did first, but, as Dallas pointed out, I was way off on the lyrics.