1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your favorite Harden move?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fchowd0311, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Harden move?

1. The 'head snap back and arm flail'

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. The 'pass it off to a contested teammate with 2 seconds left on the shot clock' move

43 vote(s)
    58.1%
  1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

This thread really brings back memories of how toxic that Dwightmare season was.

J Sizzle likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you think I'm a troll and you keep on engaging with me, what does that make you. You always have the option to put me on ignore. I've already had crazy nutcases akin to you try to dox me. I'm not taking this bs anymore. Ignore me if you think I'm a troll. Don't respond.

Don't respond to old necro'd threads from other psycopathic stalkers if you believe you are above the drama.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Lord have mercy, miss me with this victim mentality sh*t. You are a trash poster. Use your brain and be able to differentiate being a trash poster from being a trash human.

D-rock and Blurr#7 like this.
  4. fchowd0311

Don't you find it ironic that you call me a troll when if we analyzed our posts for the past year or so in the GARM, mine has a larger percentage of posts in regards to actual content addressing Game action and roster moves while yours is mostly around policing what type of opinions are "trash" and furling poster drama?

You find my posts trash? Either ignore me or debate the content of what I say and explain why it's trash. It's that simple. If all you can muster is drama, then you should just put me on ignore. It does no good to the discussion aspect of the GARM with your and other posters' policing of acceptable opinions.

I have no problem with posters dismantling my posts that addresses the content of my post rather than stupid meta arguments about eating crow or being a "hater".

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

That’s a lie. U provide nothing here other than your idiotic posts about Harden. I’ve provided far more basketball content than you could ever dream of doing. Other than your stupid posts about Harden or some post about MDA doing a bad job, what have u brought to the table on the GARM? Nothing...

Your content is garbage rehashed nonsense that u typically see from bitter Lin fans or idiotic Harden haters, and u want people to sit there and waste their time trying to have a real debate with an angry troll? Get real...

Blurr#7 likes this.
  6. fchowd0311

Amazing nuance there bud. You've convinced me. You should definitely put me on ignore as you think I'm a troll. People above trolls don't engage with them. They put them on ignore.

One day I'll grow up to learn that a difference in opinion doesn't mean someone is a troll. You've got that figured out. I'll get there one day.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

hopefully u grow up soon...u oughta be ashamed of yourself with all the 5th grade level trolling u do about Harden making yourself look like a damn fool

then u have the nerve to think that your trash basketball takes are something deserving of having real debates...the delusion is disgusting

Blurr#7 likes this.
  8. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I think I'm missing a load of context here, but my favorite Harden move is every step he takes. Every move he makes. Every game he plays, every night he stays, I'll be watching you. uh...him. I'll be watching him.

yeah

D-rock, Blurr#7, Reeko and 1 other person like this.
  9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

gonna file this away for a rainy day

D-rock likes this.
  10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

How is creating this thread, bringing viable actual content to the community. Its Literally an attack on hardens playstyle. Hell u only have two voting choice and they are both negative attacks on james.

He has many great moves, euro, step back, behind the back passes and more. U chose to put none of them.

D-rock and harold bingo like this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s not...dude just wanted to spread trash on the GARM via grade school level trolling like a typical LOF or Harden hater

then he’ll come with bullsh*t like “I’m just fighting against the Harden circlejerk” or some other nonsense...maaannn, foh

D-rock and Blurr#7 like this.
  12. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

[​IMG]

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Might be time to quietly let this thread die @fchowd0311 . You’re not helping yourself here, bud...

Os Trigonum likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

I just wish people would debate the content of my posts rather than make racist allegations about me being a LOF. GARM has turned into a massive thought police circle jerk of a narrow sliver of opinions where if you stray from it, a large chunk of posters will hold permanent grudges and resort to poster drama rather than just discussing why they think my opinion is wrong.

Necroing old threads from 4 years ago when more than half the board was immesnly frustrated is nothing more than drama. Look at the first page of respondants. There are long time posters there who also were frustrated by Harden and understood where I was coming from. The 2015 season was tough season. Many posters were complaining about Harden depending too much on his foul baiting antics.

I've had a poster attempt to dox me for my differing opinions in the GARM. I respect you as a poster but if you think I'm just going to let that vitriolic **** fly just because I have a different opinion about Harden, Ill be disappointed honestly. These people act like children.

15. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Debate the content of this post lol? Re-read the OP and your poll choices and tell me how this a serious thread looking for good debate. This is seriously absurd that you're trying to frame THIS thread as honest debate, and then painting yourself as a victim of the "thought police." Get real man.

D-rock likes this.
  16. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I honestly don’t think anybody is being racist, it’s just that the content of your first post on this thread (and yes, I know this was during an awful season, I was frustrated too) do call to mind the style of some of the anti-Harden crusaders that were around during the Lin era on both here and TheDreamShake..or any place or discussion, really. If someone was trying to dox you obviously that sucks but if you didn’t bring up the fact that you were Asian I would never have even known.

Just my 2 cents tho, my opinion is pretty much only worth that much anyway.

D-rock likes this.
  17. fchowd0311

Reread a 5 year old post? No. I think that's irellevent.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U wish people to debate your threads.

This one there's not much to debate except of how much u dislike Harden.

There's two poll options both anti-harden, u made this thread not looking for a debate more as a rally call to Anti-harden fans.

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  19. fchowd0311

I never ask people to debate me on this thread in particular because this is a 5 year old necro thread from a petty poster who feels the need to attack other posters instead of enjoying Rocket wins.

20. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It's not irrelevant because you have a long history of making posts just like these.

D-rock likes this.