1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is your favorite Harden move?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fchowd0311, Dec 10, 2015.

Tags:
?

What is your favorite Harden move?

1. The 'head snap back and arm flail'

31 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. The 'pass it off to a contested teammate with 2 seconds left on the shot clock' move

43 vote(s)
    58.1%
  1. Caprah

Caprah Member

You are truly a miserable sad piece of work fchowder . A typical butt hurt Lin troll .hopefully clutch will ban you forever

D-rock likes this.
  2. Caprah

Caprah Member

He is a YOF/Lin troll

3. Caprah

Caprah Member

My favourite move is when he scores fchowder cries a extra tear

D-rock and eliefor3 like this.
  4. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Him giving defensive assignments in the clutch... Comedy at its finest!

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@fchowd0311
    my best move is when Harden asked for the max from OKC which eventually got him to Houston

it basically crushed you and your fellow LOF's hearts

Reeko, Blurr#7 and D-rock like this.
  6. riko

riko Member

What a disgraceful thread

Reeko and D-rock like this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

b****es do nothing but b****.

Loser mentality.

Reeko likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wouldn't a loser mentality rationally entail a lack of criticism and resorting to circle jerk threads where people necro old ass threads because it offends their sensibilities?

@vlaurelio is a creepy stalking b****. Dude harrased you if you don't agree with his takes on the team. This is like the third time he has necro'd threads from the dreaded 2015 season when many posters had harsh words for Harden.

Honestly, if a poster can't vent about this team without certain posters harrasing and stalking them @Clutch should do something about it. This vlaurelio guy tags me on almost a daily basis. Should. I be worried that he discusses about me on a daily basis?

Should I also report him for being a racist because he keeps on calling me a "Lin only fan" for god god k what reason other than once in another subforum of the NBA I said my ethnicity is Asian?

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

You really believe this thread you started wasn't a complete troll job? Delusional.

Back into the trunk you go.

Reeko likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

It was a frustration job from a fan who was pissed off about the 2015 season like half the GARM.

Why even necro 4 year old posts other than to do something outside of Game Action and Roster moves discussion? What purpose does it serve outside of poster grudges?

Look at the replies on the first few pages of this thread. Many posters whom aren't labeled by the Gestapo Harden police in this forum as Harden haters also contributing to negative takes of Harden. It was a tough year.

There is no trunk dude. The only way you can get me in a metaphorical trunk is by putting me on ingore. @Clutch isn't going to ban me because of disagreeable takes. So either ignore me or accept that I'm going to keep on posting here as long as I don't do creepy stalker racist ban-able worthy **** like @vlaurelio .

#110 fchowd0311, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

2015 or 2019 does not matter, your agenda vs. Harden has not changed.

Every single thread you start has that commonality.

Reeko and Blurr#7 like this.
  12. fchowd0311

And how many searches have you done of threads I have created?

13. D-rock

D-rock Member

b**** response. b****es do b**** things.

Get back in the trunk.

14. fchowd0311

You can always put me on ignore. At this point if you don't, you enjoy the poster grudge confrontation rather than enjoy discussing Rockets ball. So please put me on ignore.

There is no trash here. We are all humans You are also. You don't deserve to be trash over a basketball opinion. I'm assuming you are at a age before the frontal lobe fully develops.

15. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL, you do not enjoy Rockets ball. Do liars have fully developed frontal lobes?

Would you like your purse back?

16. fchowd0311

Purse? If I was a female Rocket fan who owned a purse, would that be a bad thing because it seems like that was meant as an insult given the context of the grudge you have with me.

BeBreezy likes this.
  17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Please don't fking spin it that this was a thread being frustrated with Harden in 2015. This is a hate thread accusing Harden of what all haters accuse him of doing= Harden can't score cause he's always Flopping for points.

Sure u might b a rockets fan, but u sir are not a fan of Harden.
    Quite sad, one of the greatest player to grace the sport/ our team and we have haters like u just waiting for him to slip up so u can attack him for god knows what.

Not all asians hate Harden for taking over Lin's spot, but dam threads like these coupled with anti harden posts makes the rest of the Asian posters look bad.

D-rock and Reeko like this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

D-rock keeping it so real right now...this fchowd character is a garbage poster who thinks he can get away with his bullsh*t

so many of his posts are straight up pathetic

D-rock likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

I'm getting away with it dude. I'll keep on posting here. And as long as I keep posting content that isn't insulting, racist, stalkerish, doxxing etc, I'll keep on posting here because no one will ban or suspend me.

If your fragile sensibilities are so fragile to the point it interferes with your circle jerk bubble space, please by all means ignore me. That is an option that @Clutch has as given us for a reason.

Just understand this, your opinion about a basketball player isn't going to make me conclude whether you are a trash human. However, if your judgement of another human being "trash" is dependent on their opinions of a basketball player, then yes, that will make me feel more comfortable believing you do belong in the trash.

I've already had a nutcase racist who accused me of being a "Lin only fan" trying to Google my username and attempt to dox me. So yes I'm one edge because I don't think I deserve this type of treatment because of a difference in basketball opinions. So you best just ignore me so you don't escalate your psycopathic ways by reading my future posts because there will be more criticisms to come that will offend you.

#119 fchowd0311, Dec 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

man stfu...Clutch has a high tolerance for trolls which is why you’re still here, don’t kid yourself