1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the logic behind LOF's?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by ScolaIsBallin, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Why are we arguing in the Feedback forum?? Take this crap to the GARM or D&D.

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

;__; GARM is now D&D level

3. meh

meh Contributing Member

FWIW, the Jets message board has a section devoted entirely to Tebow, and all Tebow worshipping/bashing threads get diverted there. Not sure if that would work here with Lin.

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

:rolleyes:

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you know, not even the TOFs took joy when Yao got hurt.

6. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not cool. Hopefully, it will die down soon enough. The passion is nice but the sniping, cherry picking stats, cheering for players to fail so the savior can rise is just ridiculous. It really is turning the GARM into the new D&D.

Clutch has provided, out of his own pocket, a great playground for us to enjoy. Despite the vandals, this site remains a godsend.

7. GIGO

GIGO Member

My troll radar isn't that superb, but even I can tell rockettes is a troll, an all-round baby troll that's here just to have fun trolling on everything and everybody, not even worth attention.

8. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Can't it be more obvious? You really need a brain check if you can't tell rockettes is a troll. His remarks are the definition of flame posts to agitate and to stir up response.

9. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Can it be more obvious?...

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Clutch, there are some really obnoxious posters in the Fire Mchale thread...and its not even legit criticism. Its just LOF trolling.

11. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

You still don't get it. *sigh*

Are they really LOFs? The few posts just right above your own post are actually discussing a troll who is not a LOF but pretending to be one in order to make flame posts.

12. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Let me try again to help you out, LosPollosHermanos.

Think critically. Don't let yourself be deceived to easily.

13. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I don't think this post even deserves a reply especially with your condescending attitude but I'll say it anyways. Wtf does that have to do with my post? I was talking about the LOFs in a specific thread, and anybody that doesn't have the IQ of a watermelon understands it has pretty much everything to do with Lin.

If you do want to get into the specifics about LOF trolls...do they exist? Yea I'm sure there are a couple and I never said they weren't (not sure why you felt the need to bring that up), but the actual LOF are so numerous that you would have to be willfully ignorant to overlook "as-long-as-lin-gets-his-screw-the-rockets" type of posts. The game threads are littered with them all the time. The actual LOF are in such a high number and do in fact make outrageous posts that most people overlook the handful of trolls like that sigmund dude who don't have a life.

14. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Well, you made that post right after we were discussing rockettes. That made me think you were referring to the like of rockettes in general. Anybody that doesn't have the IQ of a watermelon understands it has pretty much everything to do with the timing of your post.

Perhaps your trollish posts in the past (and there were a lot of them which caused you to have been banned) have also affected how I interpreted your post. If that's the case, I apologize.

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Thats ok, its no big deal but what are you talking about? I have never been banned while using my current account. I created one back in 05 or 06 when I was a freshman in highschool or maybe even younger and made some dumb posts, but there is no way you would know about that :confused:

16. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

*sign*

You talk like a teenager so I thought you could easily remember. Young men are supposed to have good memory, right?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=231142

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Ok, like I said I did have an account back in 06' or 07' where that happened and I acknowledged that, what are you trying to get to?

This is really confusing and ironic, your posts sound incredibly trollish and beligerant in nature yet you keep trying to characterize me as such. As a rule of thumb you should know that long useless arguments derail a thread and are a no no in Clutch's book. Don't know why you felt the need to reply to my op about something totally unrelated and went on your little ad hominem crusade, but I won't be a part of it.

Btw, I got a PM from some other posters saying you are a recently banned member or something named DaRock and that doesn't surprise me one bit.
    You're the first person to ever make me use the ignore feature, so thanks.

18. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

Haven't I already told you the reason? You jumped out from nowhere to talk about some LOFs right at the time when we were discussing a troll named rockettes. A normal person would think you were referring to the like of "rockettes". So I pointed it out to you that "rockettes" is not a LOF. Why is it so hard for you to understand? Like I have said, it has pretty much everything to do with the timing of your post.

Oh, A poster named Superstar who called himself jonhty before pmed you? By the way, has the screen name "jonhty" been banned? If not, why did he have to change his name to Superstar? And why he had to cowardly pm you instead of saying it out publicly here is beyond me too.

19. MamboRock

MamboRock Member

LosPollosHermanos, I know it looks like I have been picking on you. Maybe that is really the case. I apologize. But the non-stop whining about the LOFs who are possibly just fake trolls is tiring. This forum does not need such hostile environment. Be a bigger man and don't let your feelings continuously hurted by what the trolls say. They are here to get on your nerves. Remember, the moment you start jumping up and down in rage, they win.

20. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member