1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Was trump and 2016 election successful in making you more aware of government?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by superfob, Sep 11, 2018.

?

Was don trump successful in making you more aware of government?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2018.
  1. Yes 2016 election was succeeded in making me aware of government

44.4%
  2. No 2016 election was not successful in making me aware of government

55.6%
  1. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Oh hai d&d..

Are you more aware of government after trump and 2016 election? Trump won the battle but did he lose the war? are we more divided today?

Before 2016 election government was just another part of life in my book.. somewhere between DPS and Post Office on the relevance scale to me. A huge yawner.

I am not into politics but i can tell you in these last 2 years I have become more aware of government. thats for DAMN sure.

Trumps goal was a call to white power. He wanted people to know about it. Now I know... I suspect you know a bit more too.

What say you bbsers?

Papa John and JuanValdez like this.
  2. cml750

cml750 Member

As a person who has always been fascinated with our government systems, I already understood most of the inner workings before the election. I have not learned anything new that I can credit to the election.

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Well played.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I've long been aware of government and thus far Trump has done a pretty good job all things considered. He spends too much, but that's everyone these days, there's not a real alternative out there when it comes to candidates looking to waste the people's money.

5. Papa John

Papa John Member

This is fun.
    david stern wants to know if youve stopped beating your wife yet?

[Benny drops off Quaid at Venusville]
    Mutant Man: Do you want to know your future?
    Quaid: What about my past?