1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vipers on Versus Last Night

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by van chief, Nov 19, 2010.

Tags:
  1. van chief

van chief Member

Was wondering if anyone caught any of this game?
    It was the season opener and on the Versus channel.

Game Stats

I didn't watch all the game, but Roby had a lights out night, shot 60% from the floor, had 31 pnts and 8 rbds with 3 asts.
    (Roby is a 6'5" Gaurd)

Patterson had 9 rebounds, only 1 offensive, and 7 points in 22 minutes.

2. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

caught some of it, 2Pat had some early foul trouble i think. there is a thread around here with more comments.

3. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

there was a small group of us watching and talking in the chatroom last night.

Patrick didn't get a lot of time on the court because of foul issues, but he did get some rebounds while he was in.

the d-league had a game chat during the game as well... where I had to educate the two people running it on the situation here in Houston... they kept talking about call-ups we didn't have room for.