1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

View the Star Wars Ep. 2 Trailer (not the teaser)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dave2000, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

rockHEAD is right (star wars trailer)

This is the REAL DEAL, not the teaser that is attached to Monsters Inc. but the actual trailer that is way better and longer. It is not suppose to be shown in theaters till Harry Potter comes out at the earliest.

Here ya go

Star Wars Ep.2 Attack of the Clones Trailer

#1 Dave2000, Nov 5, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2001
  2. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Awwww crap ...I saw jar jar in that one :(

3. Dave2000

Damn, thats funny, he was barley in it that I missed him the first viewing. Its cool to see Boba Fett though. The scene with him and his army behind him is pretty bad ass.

4. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

that's NOT the trailer.
    that's a fan's trailer created from clips of other movies, etc..

ya'll do know that, right?

the scene with all the 'jedi's' running down the hill with sabers, that's from Braveheart, light sabers added after the fact.

the scene of the old man, is.... i can't think of his name, the scene's from Ivanhoe.

the scene of Christopher Walken, is from a horror movie he made a while back...

this clip was originally on theforce.net and they had a breakdown of each scene and how it was made or what movie it was from.

rH

5. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

No offense, but do you actually believe this is the trailer? Are you just kidding with us? This is so unbelievably fake, it's hilarious. I saw this months ago. This is just old footage spliced together. Let's pick this apart, shall we (Simpsons comic book guy style)...

1) Footage of Braveheart with the Scottish using lightabers instead of swords and axes. Very amusing.
    2) Shots of Jimmy Smits, who isn't even in this one (but was rumored to be in Episode II at one point).
    3) Jar-Jar, thankfully, is not in Episode II, yet is shown in this "trailer."
    4) OLD shots of Ewan McGregor from Episode I. (He has a beard in the new movie).
    5) Various shots of Hayden Christensen from his other (obscure) roles.
    6) Nice shot of Luke walking across the desert with the 2 suns in the background (obviously from the first Star Wars).
    7) Doctored shot of 4(!) Boba Fetts coming out of the room where Obi-Wan and Qui-Gonn almost met their death on the Trade Federation ship.
    8) Many, many shots of various Episode I locales (like Naboo, Coruscant, etc.) taken straight from the movie.
    9) Space battle shamelessly lifted directly from Episode I.
    10) No obvious "Attack of the Clones" title under the words "Episode II" at the end. No mention of a release date either.

I could go on, but I won't. It's obviously a fake. Nice work by the original creator, though. I give them props for their work.

Whew. Sorry, but it felt good to release the geek inside...

6. VesceySux

Damn you, rockHEAD! You beat me to it. Damn you all to hell!

7. rockHEAD

8. Dave2000

damn, after viewing it once again, it is pretty fraud. I notice the part with Natalie Portman, before they fade out, you can clearly see a man in the background with a blue longsleeve button up shirt. I feel pretty dumb, if any mods are out there, I please ask to delete this post. I feel pretty stupid to fall for it.

Oh wellz, BIG props to the guy who actually did this. Hell, he fooled me out.

9. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Fake it may be, but it is MILES better then that crap I saw before Monsters Inc.

DaDakota

10. VesceySux

Oops. This shot was from the English Patient with another sun added. I was pretty much right on with everything else...

11. rockHEAD

don't you hate it!? happens to me too!
    i mean, there you are typing furiously to post your reply and before you know it, its been 4 minutes, you've created this great post and then you hit "post reply"... you wait for the refresh and boom! someone's stole your thunder...

it's the nature of the beast that is... your favorite bbs.

rH

12. VesceySux

You may have won this round, rH, but the war is FAR from over.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!