1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Tmac in SLAM present Kicks cover shoot

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Nelly, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

http://slamonline.com/online/2006/08/kicks-extra-t-mac-video/

I haven't seen this posted yet, but it's just a short clip of tmac goofing off and talking about some old rules in the NBA. I couldnt really make out what he was he talking about b/c of the loud music in the background. You can also see his new that's coming out next year.

There are some other videos featuring and the rest of the guys in the cover in the side bar.

By the way there are some bad language for those of you who might get offended.

2. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

Tmac and Yao would benefit well if they were to go back to the old rules where they let guards be more physical on the perimeter and let big men play on the block. Defensively the team will do better too. They would be able to slap the suns around and Yao would be able to body anyone aside from shaq down in the paint. :cool:

3. dream2franchise

You'd think him being a perimeter player would prefer the new rules, but i'm with him. Let's bring it back, at least a bit of contact on the perimeter, make these guys work for their points, i guarantee Parker wouldn't be waltzing in their the way he does.