1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[video] Deron Williams Gets Up!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by heads.up, Jan 31, 2012.

1. heads.up

heads.up Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vH7nm_8e30U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Hibbert..SMH...no excuse, he should have stuffed Deron.

3. heads.up

heads.up Member

Look at the way Hibbert bounces off Williams on the block attempt...amazing strength and body control from Williams.

4. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Oh wow.
    What is what all these crazy dunks lately? :grin:
    I love this new dunkfest trend that's going on!

5. Asian Sensation

Best point guard in the game. Yes he is.

6. Shaud

Shaud Member

Happens to the best of them
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dh_7i4gHNNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Jontro

Jontro Member

If JVG was the coach of that Pacers defense, he would have quit that second.

8. jaxwithanx

jaxwithanx Member

....that isn't even close to being Hibbert's fault. Three damn players all stared at him run by. You can't expect someone to protect the entire 180 degrees, especially when they have a damn sprinting start.

9. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

meh, let me know when he makes roy hibbert delete his twitter like perkins did

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm simply talking about the play at the rim. Deron doesn't really get high, he dunks similar to Artest, like a line drive. Hibbert is what, 7'2? I think he had enough time to react and it's not like he caugh him by surprise or at a bad angle.