1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

UTSA Football... Still Undefeated!

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Mulder, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

As an Alum of UT San Antonio, I was looking for this T-Shirt that they used to sell. Does anyone know where I can get one? :confused:

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

If they don't have a team, that is hilarious.

3. Mulder

I think it was a decision between like a football team and a new University Center... Needless to say the UC was awesome!

4. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

If you get a Black Marker and a White TShirt and mail them to me with a self addressed stamped envelope I know a guy who can get you one.

5. Mulder

Thanks, but I already tried the home version of that game... wife wasn't too happy. :rolleyes:

6. LeGrouper

LeGrouper Contributing Member

You let your woman make decisions, what a wuss...

7. Mulder

Au contraire mon fraire, I am the boss of my house and I have my wife's permission to say so! :D

8. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

9. Mulder

Ya, my Dad played that for me before I got married and now I know why... it was funny haha then, funny in a pathetic and sad way now. Oh well, at least I don't spend a lot of time making decisions and more time thinking about the Rox and stuf. :p

10. JJ

JJ Member

Awesome Mulder! I am also an alum of UTSA, graduated in 2000, and worked there for a year after I graduated. I remember seeing those shirts about 4 or 5 years ago.

I doubt they sell them any more. Usually the bookstore only sells the most current shirts.

Have you seen the new Wellness Center? That thing is absolutely huge!! Too bad you and I and thousands of other paid for it and can't use it.

Incidently- I still have close ties with people that work there. According to the "15 year development plan", the University does plan on getting a football team. Wheather or not it happens I don't know, but I have heard they are talking about it.

The University is completely blowing up with new buildings, and I think the President is definitely taking the University into unchartered waters. So in about 15 years a UTSA Roadrunner Football team is a possibility.

11. Mulder

CLASS OF 1998.

I miss my college days. I especially miss going to Cedar Creek, which at the time was one of the 50 best Public Golf course in America and playing after 4 for 5 bucks. Got my handicap down to single digits when I was in college. I need to contact the bookstore for a license plate cover so that people can realize that:

A. There is a UT in San Antonio
    and
    B. They actually do graduate students.

If you hear about those shirts again, lemme know.

Let's Go Roadrunners... right across the road to Hills and Dales to party after class. :p

Hills and Dales€
    Loop 1604 and Babcock Road
    San Antonio, TX
    Bikers always welcome, but Wednesday night is Biker Night. 52 different beers on tap, and every other brand known to man in the coolers.

12. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

We had the same T-shirt at St. Mary's :) Although we used to have a football team about 70 years ago. Dwight D. Eisenhower coached there. I was at the STMU bookstore this weekend and I didn't see the shirt though. I too was looking for one.

13. mrpaige

mrpaige Contributing Member

My girlfriend, who attends Texas Woman's University, has said she's seen students up there wearing TWU Football - Still Undefeated t-shirts for some time.

I've not seen any at UTA even though they also have no football team (but do have a football stadium).