1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Undisputed] Skip & Shannon agree Harden is MVP

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by s3ts, Mar 26, 2019.

1. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

It's ridiculous to say that Giannis wins in individual numbers. Broussard's reason is that Giannis's number is rare, but rareness doesn't equal to greatness(BTW, Harden's number if you look at points, assists per game, there is no one in the history of NBA who ever did that). Harden's scoring this season is really an outlier for any common statistical measures, and basketball is a game of scoring. I don't think there is any question that Harden's number is better, otherwise there wouldn't even be an MVP race.

D-rock likes this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

He kept saying 'I reserve the right to change my mind' and I took that as 'I will change my mind when it counts because I'm not going to be on the wrong side of history'.

BamBam likes this.
  3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Harden is going off for 60 tonight. It's going to be a 60 point triple double also. Harden is toying with people this year. The only person that can stop Harden is Harden.

D-rock likes this.
  4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

lol @ "undisputed" having three controversial knuckleheads on it.

5. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Eric Bledsoe just got ignored. At this point of their careee bledsoe is the better player than CP3

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Broussorry is so sorry and biased, he can't conjure a legit argument.

He gives credit to Giannis, yet ignores the same argument for James.

It's disgusting.
    And Bledsoe played more games than Chris.

And Bledsoe played more healthy games than Chris.

But Broussorry will ignore all that for agenda purposes.

7. smokieethabear

Harden the Snake.. slithering his way around the court...

Wait a second.. the only snake in the NBA is #35 in Oakland no?

8. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

I don't agree that Bledsoe is better player than CP3 right now, but from a pure contribution point of view, I would agree that Bledsoe indeed contribute to more wins than CP3 does this season, mostly because CP3's injury which caused him to not only miss a lot of games, but also play badly many times even when he is on the floor.

People keep saying that Bucks' second player is not very good, but the problem is they have three players(Middleton, Bledsoe and Brogdon) that can be a good second fiddle for elite teams. All these three play arguably better than CP3 this year.

Reeko and Houstunna like this.
  9. jowman

jowman Member

I actually like skip and Shannon more than the two on first take. They are more entertaining. Broussard is a complete idiot though. I think they just bring him and rob Parker on the show so they look smarter by comparison.

Bearded13 likes this.
  10. MystikArkitect

Broussard said the numbers were a wash.

Ok then.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Cupcake snake is not lethal enough. Mamba is retired.

12. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

Where would the rockets be ranked in the west without harden all year and where would bucks be ranked in the east without giannis all year? I say rockets are last place in the west, bucks are 9th in the east.

13. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

too bad out of those 3 the one who actually has a vote says he's voting for Giannis.