1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ummmm.......

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Achebe, Jun 19, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Band Geek Mobster

I'm sorry guys, I clicked on "NBA Dish" and found myself in "BBS Hangout", can you guys tell me where the forum about NBA basketball is?

Thanks

------------------
    It's a long way to the promise land,
    So you'd better well know your way,
    There's a ship on the ocean
    And an albatross who is trying to lead you astray,
    Leaders, politicians, and power whores,
    Are in line to receive your choice,
    And you bet your ass if you give it to them,
    They will gladly take your voice...

2. PinetreeFM60

PinetreeFM60 Member

Take a left on Memorial. When you go through the park, bear to the left at the Y, onto Woodway. Follow Woodway out to Sage, turn left on Sage. Follow Sage until you are almost to Richmond, and it is there on the left, just before the shopping center. [​IMG]

------------------
    "We're having a pretty good time considering one day we're all going to die." Steve Martin, 1976