1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale UH Football 2016 Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ShutURBiG!, Sep 20, 2016.

1. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

Hey all,

I bought season tickets to be able to renew them for next season (even though they told me the ones I got are not currently renewable :eek:). I'm attending graduate school in Fort Worth right now, so I won't be able to attend any of the games.

I have the following tickets available for Section 328, Row 7, Seat 4 (upper level sideline):

September 29th vs. UConn
    October 15th vs. Tulsa
    October 29th. vs UCF
    November 12th vs. Tulane
    November 17th vs. Louisville

Keep in mind a few of these are Thursday night games, and some of the kickoff times haven't been finalized yet.

P.M. me if you're interested, or e-mail me at ppbaktash(at)uh.edu

#1 ShutURBiG!, Sep 20, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  2. ShutURBiG!

ShutURBiG! Contributing Member

Need to sell my Louisville ticket. E-mail me if interested!