1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tyson Chandler has a big mouth....

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by countingcrow, Jan 4, 2002.

1. TroyBaros

TroyBaros "Special" Friend of Steve Francis

Tyson Chandler= Kid whos inmature
    Eddie Curry=Kid whos not inmature but hes still a kid
    Kwame Brown=Kid as well

Sum it all up what ya have... bunch of kids with money in their pockets and big fat mouths who have little respect for veterans of the game.

If this is the future of the NBA then were in trouble.:eek:

2. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Back to the topic we started out with, the kid's a kid. It's probably a bit of a transgresion, and probably not the classiest thing to do, but it never stops amazing me how some people seek out these little items as a chance to furrow their brow, decry something or other, and hold up the trivial as a prime example of the decline of whatever.

Small Mistake.
    Young Kid.

Get on with making sure you live your life free of such faux pas, and stop throwing stones at glass houses.

End of Rant.

3. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Whoops.

My Mistake.

4. Dm324

Dm324 Member

haha, u really messed up chicago, making a trade like that

5. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Not to mention, for the duration of his 12 minutes played, the Wizards strangely turned exclusively into a jump shooting team. Coincidence? I think not....

:p

That was hardly the case actually, as MJ and the Jordanaires were driving and penetrating at will, despite Chandler's defensive "prowess."

6. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

Hey yo...is that a swing at me? The kid is a 19 year old rookie outta high school. Some games are up...some games are down...

7. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Me? Swing? Never..........

:cool:

8. F.D. Khan

F.D. Khan Contributing Member

Eddie Griffin is only 19, yet look at the guy's confidence, demeanor and skill.

He's blocking shots, hitting 3's, jump shots, while playing within the team concepts. I really haven't seen Tyson Play much or Curry or Brown, but How could they pass on Griffin??

4.5 Blocks Leading the Nation as an 18 year old freshman
    c. 13 Boards a game in college
    c. 17 Points a game...

Proving you can do it in college after being touted higher than Darius Miles in High School and he gets drafted 7th!!

Behind
    Kwame Brown
    Tyson Chandler
    Pau Gasol
    Eddy Curry
    Jason Richardson
    Shane Battier

For the Age and skill Level, I think Griffin can be better than all of these guys. He is after all (ONCE AGAIN) the same age as Tyson Chandler, Eddy Curry, and Kwame Brown. But he has a year of college under his belt and looks worlds better than any of those guys. I feel they all (maybe with an exception of Brown) could get amply playing time if they had that kind of talent.

Size is great and all.....but GRIFFIN will rule this class!!

9. gettinbranded

gettinbranded Member

You know what---I think Griff may become a superstar. But I also, honestly believe Tyson will too. Tyson or Griff---the Bulls couldn't have gone wrong, Houston couldn't have gone wrong.