1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Big Brother 9

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by glad_ken, Feb 12, 2008.

1. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

You can thank the strike for this early season of BB.

3. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Jen is hot.

4. weslinder

weslinder Contributing Member

I made myself watch this last night because Joshuah (one of the gay guys) is from my hometown. He graduated from the neighboring high school the same year as me, and it seems that all of my friends know him.

The show is horrible. How has this thing lasted 9 seasons? It's just like all of the crappy shows on MTV, but it's on CBS in Primetime.

5. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

The MILF on this show did a Penthouse photo shoot back in her modeling days. I saw the pictures on another forum earlier today.

6. glad_ken

I've been reading the updates, and everyone is having sex!!!!

It is just audio, but probably NSFW (Jen and Ryan).

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/00_Va_Qwx5U&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/00_Va_Qwx5U&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

7. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

One of the gay guys Joshua left the show, and was replaced by Sharon. Not sure the reason for him leaving.

Sharon was previously evicted with her ex Josh.

I can't believe Jen outed her and Ryan's relationship so early. It seemed like all she had to do was convince Parker that Sharon was just saying Ryan was talking about Parker to save herself and Josh from being evicted.

8. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

Sheila, the oldest woman in the house, was 1984's Penthouse Pet of the year. If you search it, you can find her in all her 80's glory.

9. glad_ken

More stuff you won't see on the show...

Natalie gave Matt a BJ last night

LINK

10. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I was reading a mention of this show in Entertainment Weekly...apparently the house is a constant orgy.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

the is the 9th season?

hell, i never seen the first season.

i always read about hot chicks on it.

12. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

It is... since i'm up late, I watch the Big Brother After Dark on Showtime... from 11pm-2am

I've seen handjobs, blowjobs, sex in the bathroom, straight making out... between anyone and everyone...