1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trump's nativist/racist tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

So how many white people he disagrees with has he told to go back to the country where they came from?

How many non-black alleged rapists has he created front page ads advocating for their death?

How many religions practiced by majority white individuals has he asked for the complete shut down of immigration from said religions?

How many false stories about majority white religoons has he created such as stories of thousands upon thousands of American Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of Jersey City?

How many ethnically white groups of people has he labeled as "rapists and murders" where only "some can be good people"?

At this point if you are trying to debate that Trump is not a racist, you are either trying to hone your debating skills by playing devil's advocate for a very difficult position to defend or you just aren't arguing out of good faith and held too much pride in your support for Trump and now don't want to admit to his severe deficiencies.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This line of reasoning is stupid. Ted Bundy and other serial killers lived next to people who they helped or to whom they were nice and didn't kill. Guess what? They are still serial killers.

But he isn't an equal opportunity critic. That is false. Certain types of criticisms are leveled at minorities. He never ever makes those same criticisms to white people that he criticizes.

Keep rationalizing and denying all you want. It doesn't change anything he's done. The evidence is there and has been for decades. We can look at incident after incident.

It's great that he does some things that aren't racist. That doesn't change who he is, what he's done, and the things he continues to do. Live with it, and live with the fact that you accept it.

3. mick fry

mick fry Member

You can continue to do Sharpton and many others bidding or wise up and listen to a truly great American.
    https://americanvision.org/5276/booker-t-washington-on-black-victimhood/

4. fchowd0311

5. mick fry

mick fry Member

Listen to him or not you have the same ideology and he loves you for it.

6. fchowd0311

What does that mean? So me believing that Trump is racist using actual explicit details makes me Al Sharpton?

Debate me. Debate the content of my last posts. Don't try to turn me into one of your media personality enemies and think you have some profound counter argument. I'm going to copy and paste what I typed before and if you want to address what I typed instead of trying to invoke some random ass dude I couldn't give two ***** about we can have a discussion of why I believe Trump is racist along with millions of other Americans.

"How many white people he disagrees with has he told to go back to the country where they came from?

How many non-black alleged rapists has he created front page ads advocating for their death?

How many religions practiced by majority white individuals has he asked for the complete shut down of immigration from said religions?

How many false stories about majority white religoons has he created such as stories of thousands upon thousands of American Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of Jersey City?

How many ethnically white groups of people has he labeled as "rapists and murders" where only "some can be good people"?

At this point if you are trying to debate that Trump is not a racist, you are either trying to hone your debating skills by playing devil's advocate for a very difficult position to defend or you just aren't arguing out of good faith and held too much pride in your support for Trump and now don't want to admit to his severe deficiencies."

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. mick fry

mick fry Member

I can’t believe he would say this and I don’t blame you for being upset about him saying it about Obama and it is racist. “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.” Oh I’m sorry that was made by a candidate that you support. Those racial rose colored glasses are pretty awesome.

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

Would you think the things he said were racist if you weren’t fed this crap every minute of every day by people pushing an agenda? Judge a man by his actions not his words. We all know he says **** he shouldn’t and he’s an ******* but he isn’t out to get minorities and you know it.
    Minorities that are American that is.

9. fchowd0311

Are you the type of person who thinks that we don't have an issue with nativist nationalist tribalism as long as literal death camps with gas chambers start existing?

No, probably not hence you probably are just arguing in bad faith.

If you want actions I can list them also such as Trump taking unprecedented action in pardoning a man who has not even been sentenced yet who was convicted of contempt for violating a court order to cease and desist violating the 4th amendment rights of citizens by illegally searching and detaining Individuals based on appearance. Take an educated guess whether that appearance was Caucasian or Latino.

Any blatantly absurd bigoted acts such as "a complete and total shut down of Muslim immigration" would never pass thanks to our system of checks and balances thus it's watered down to specific countries so they don't get canned by our federal court system.

10. body slam

body slam Member

I wish it would have gave the population. Just to know how much the college effects the numbers. The more I think of it there are some pretty rough looking lower income areas in Bryan. Talking to friends that live there. Sounds like there is a big push to bring more career jobs to the area.

11. biff17

biff17 Member

There is pretty big divide between the haves and the have nots.

I also wonder how the college students affect that.

There is also a lot of lower wage job most rare in the service sector, not a lot middle class jobs which is reflected in the low unemployment rate.

I love pretty close and go there at least once a week.

body slam likes this.
  12. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You lost me. I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore.

13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You do understand that calling out racist actions and activities doesn't mean people aren't also working on making improvements, right? People can do both things.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

On the topic of 45's strategery, heard an interesting point made today on NPR by one of their political correspondents. She thinks his borderline/actual racist tweetstorms are brilliant for him as a politician, but in answering "is this intentional" she really paused. She pointed out that he has a 3-decade history of such race-infused crazy-pants-ness, starting with him losing his **** over the "central park 5" waaaaay back in the day, and continuing on into his weird obsession with birthirism, and now continuing as he attacks politicians of color and calls them "infested" etc etc.

So it's just part of who he is and that speaks to it not just being some sort of 3D chess political strategy.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It could be both. Not necessarily 3-d chess, but maybe more like Stratego. There's a method to his madness. I wouldn't call it brilliant.

16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lol@calling politicians of color “infested”. Cummings is infested with rats? This is what I mean by perpetuating nonsense.

dachuda86 likes this.
  17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

At this point if you are talking to somebody who is trying to argue that you are racist to white people for calling out racism that people from the Trump cult are spewing.... don’t worry... they are already gone if they are making that argument. Don’t waste your time on them. They are voting for Trump with a smile on their face.

19. biff17

biff17 Member

Don't see why she thinks it is brilliant, this does no to increase his voters or make sure they all stick around.

But it definitely loses the hold their nose votes.

can you elaborate why she thinks it was brilliant?

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump's strategy team providing more speaking (retweeting) points for trump...