1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Lol.

2. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Glad I could help boost your self esteem.

3. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Has anyone died for want of a ventilator?

4. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Next post.

#4724 Wattafan, Aug 12, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  5. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

6. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

I know the feeling, but to prevent being branded a coward, I have stayed and answered all who have taken a shot at me.
    Now, if you would care to state your real grievance, we might get somewhere.

7. Fantasma Negro

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sorry Biden - she ain't black enough according to....Ari Fleischer or is that OsTrailmixum

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

they are all pamphlets: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/communication/print-resources.html?Sort=Date::desc

here's Trump's plan - which basically punts everything to the local and state officials. If you want to call that a national plan, then I have some poop I will sell you as ground beef

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/03.16.20_coronavirus-guidance_8.5x11_315PM.pdf

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We shitted away a month and a half warning from Europe while they reached their peaks and we pretended it was China's mess to clean up, which they did better than us only for us to end up doing things we accused them of in order to clean up their numbers.

I'm not sure why we didn't mobilize masks and test kits, but we still don't have the latter for the daily grind of "opening up". It's not as bad as finding a Nintendo Switch anymore, but the idea of taking one "for the sniffles" is too ****ing little and too ****ing late.

It's almost a libertarian states-rights wet dream with the way the federal government has responded. Then there's Jared and his brand of crony capitalism neither side will peddle.

11. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That part I don't agree with. It's more like the worst nightmare for those screaming for the government to do something other than just blame China and push for reopening, push the no mask political stance, and pass the buck on actively taking charge of the damn situation.

Open Schools!
    Play Football!
    Open Bars!

It's just senseless and reckless BS.

12. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

So my claim is guesswork yet this makes sense?
    At least my “guesswork” is substantiated by, you know, the data.

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  13. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

I don’t know. When you have the “leader” of the free world using the “it will disappear” strategy, you eventually have to put quite a bit of the onus on that “leader”. Especially, when there are morons like you and the rest of his ilk that lap that **** up like a dehydrated dog. Trump has basically abdicated any responsibility and has left American’s to fight and die all on their own. Even worse, he actively toils to put American’s in a position to become infected and spread that infection. “Liberate Michigan!” “Liberate Minnesota!” “OPEN THE SCHOOLS!!!”

[​IMG]

Nippystix, Andre0087, Blatz and 6 others like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Is this your first rodeo?

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

17. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

If it "goes away" after January 21, is it a Biden miracle?

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I continue to be convinced that Trump had this paragraph read to him from Sylvia Browne's book:

In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely.

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.
  19. dmoneybangbang

So we had no choice but to overpay? Is this the Art of the Deal or just crooked Trump?

20. Nippystix

Nippystix Member

Thanks buddy. I'm doing just fine, and will be even better come November. Good luck.

FranchiseBlade and RayRay10 like this.