1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Wow this is funniest saddest cringey thing ever geez

2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

If we weren't in the midst of a pandemic it would be pretty hilarious like the past 3 years have been for this administration.

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Who gives a ****, Trump is 100% part of the problem - I hope he keels over and dies - for the good of the country and the world.

He is just like Hitler or Stalin - a cancer to humanity.

No political corretness right? You got it ****er!

:)

DD

#443 DaDakota, Mar 20, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  4. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

The hilarious Trump as President reality show really had a twist ending. Thousands or millions dead, and the biggest economic collapse in history.

5. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah lets have a presidential crisis and perhaps if we can put a nuke under yellowstone we can get that to blow too..

Reminds me of my favorite far side:
    [​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You are delusional. What we saw was a childish meltdown by the president of the US.

Eric Riley, joshuaao, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Even if it was an intentional smear from the reporter, I would like to see the POTUS taking that opportunity and redirect it and speak directly to American that are scared sh*t. I do not care about bickering with reporters. I think in a crisis, leader should remain compose, calm and often need to repeat and reassure while being truthful and trustworthy. It's a very important core fx of a leader during a national crisis. A lack of those things lead many to believe things are more out of control than it might be, or it is in fact, out of control.

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. SamFisher

Millions may die. Trump is making it worse.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump went unhinged, his narcissistic disorder kicked-in and he lost his cool. The question was innocent and a meatball frankly. Trump simply doesn't have the mental stability to hold it together. He needs to get out of there and let a real President take over.

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. SamFisher

We're on the Italy curve. Expect thousands dead soon. And then....?

11. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

why would two different people who face very different press conferences act the same way?
    I agree with your point, I said earlier he's a terrible leader. But we already know that. I'm focused on the role of the media and I knew it was bad but still I'm shocked at there pettiness and irresponsibility. No excuses, but the media is relentles. I would be sick of them like Trump and even like Russ was with that Barry guy.

12. biina

biina Member

unfortunately I cannot comprehend how anyone could justify voting for Trump. You might not like the other candidates, but each and everyone were better alternatives to Trump

While the Congress and Senate could check some of the executives' excesses, it is not their job to correct the mistake of the electorate. Yes they missed an opportunity to save the country but they were not responsible for creating the problem - the voters are. I am sorry but you can't 'legislate away' poor judgment.

joshuaao, RayRay10 and TheFreak like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

It is still impossible to get a test done here in florida.

I know people who have a fever, cough, body aches, struggling to breath, and will not be able to get a test because they are limiting them to people 65 years or older. Instead they diagnosed her with a respiratory infection and proscribed antibiotics! Incredible.

My sister is also having breathing issues and flu like symptoms but they will not test her either - they claimed it was asthma and gave her steroids. They told her as well that they are only testing 65+

If they are only testing 65+ it means the number of cases is being terribly underreported.

RayRay10 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Is that thirtysomething Ken Olin?

15. SamFisher

I pray I am wrong but Florida combines a vulnerable large populace and a slow moving MAGA government that is pitifully underfunded.

It has the potential to be really really bad

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

And the population is even more at risk if you don't test people under 65.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yep, and it has had a ton of young visitors who were less likely to take the situation seriously.

Deckard likes this.
  18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I seriously don’t know what you are talking about. As for the mainstream press, they aren’t playing a “game.” They are doing their jobs. You may not like the questions, but that’s not their problem. trump certainly doesn’t like their questions, and since he took office, he has taken ever opportunity to belittle our free press. He has constantly accused them of reporting “fake news,” when they are in fact reporting the truth.

trump has insulted seasoned reporters time and again because he didn’t like it being pointed out to the American people that he is himself putting out “fake news.” For decades, almost daily press briefings at the White House have been the norm. Now? They very rarely occur. Why do you think that is? You seriously think it’s the fault of the mainstream press for, as trump likes to put it, asking “nasty” questions?

You would be doing yourself a favor by setting aside your delusions, with all due respect. You claim that trump is a “terrible leader,” yet blame the press for truthful reporting that shows the country, and the world, just how terrible a leader trump really is.

There is a serious dichotomy going on in this country between a minority of the American public, of which you are obviously a part, and a majority that are bewildered by trump’s bizarre con job that is becoming perfectly obvious to them, but not at all obvious the those who cling to trump with both hands, desperate to believe anything he says, including his lies about the mainstream press. In my opinion.

RayRay10, Xenon and joshuaao like this.
  19. SamFisher

I don't even worry about these people anymore.

Something horrible is coming, I pray that I am wrong. Trump, Fox, Russin bots. It's all going to be meaningless.

I hope I am wrong but honestly thinking this must be what Germans in Berlin felt like in 1945 as Soviet Tanks rolled in.

Hakeemtheking and noppeper like this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member