1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Voters: time to admit that you've been duped

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheRealist137, Jul 29, 2017.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Yikes, so not only has Trump failed to deliver on any promises he made to the voters that he duped back in November, he is also spending more in 1 year than Obama did in 8 years on travel to his FL resort.

So far, the only thing Trump has been good at is:
    1. Failing to deliver on almost every promise he made during the election campaign.
    2. Blaming others after every single setback and never taking responsibility for his own incompetence.
    3. Spending record amounts of tax $ on trips to Mar A Lago and golfing on the weekends.
    4. Picking fights with congressman in his own party.
    5. Turning the White House into a reality show where people are hired and fired every other day.
    6. Lying to the American people.

Face it Trump voters, he has been exposed as an impotent conman.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ago-club-has-cost-taxpayers-66-million-report

#1 TheRealist137, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  2. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

You're right, but they'll never admit it. Trump would have to rape, decapitate, and then defecate on a child's lifeless corpse before the deplorables MIGHT turn on him. And even then, it would have to be witnessed in person, otherwise they'd say it was fake news. And even THEN, it would have to be a little white child, otherwise they'd say it was a terrorist/illegal. Sad.

Yung-T and krnxsnoopy like this.
  3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

RocketsLegend, this is for you- ya got suckered!

Obama's complaints about Republicans stopping his agenda are BS since he had full control for two years. He can never take responsibility.

10:11 AM - Sep 26, 2012

Sucka!

Obama is a disaster at foreign policy. Never had the experience or knowledge. He is not capable of doing the job.

1:42 PM - Sep 12, 2012

Sucka!

Why does Obama believe he shouldn't comply with record releases that his predecessors did of their own volition? Hiding something?

1:34 PM - Oct 30, 2012

Sucka!

President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

2:56 PM - Jan 5, 2012

Sucka!

4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Romney the fortunte teller.

5. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Trump's failures are still better than whatever Clinton could have "accomplished".

cml750 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  6. conquistador#11

I'll say to you, where else in the first world would a guy named THE MOOCH! be a vital part to the presidency? That entails the american dream!

There are a lot of jobs being created for the criminal lawyer.

and journalists are relevant again. their passion has awoken.

I was just in puerto rico this morning and sarah huckabee is all they could talk about. Puerto rican women, so beautiful. Soft cinnamon skin, spankable asses, just beautiful. (I haven't left the house)

Stock for twitter was in danger now it's tremendous again.

Great ratings.

A lie is only lie if you don't know it's a lie.

Visas for foreign workers at hotel jobs, no one does it better.

As presidential as it gets, easy.

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I still will take Trump's accomplishing nothing over Hillary screwing up everything.

cml750 and Bobbythegreat like this.
  8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Not that you voted for him -- amiright? (nudge nudge in ribs) Oh, you!

I love this alternate universe defense. I think Trump can literally blow up the planet now, and we shouldn't have any better hopes or expectations or demands of our leader because "Hillary would have been worse." It's kinda darkly fun to imagine some of y'all didn't-vote-for-him-but-he's-not-so-bad-if-you-squint-really-hard-and-close-your-ears-and-lobotomize-yourself peeps in a post-apocalyptic landscape saying "yeah, but if it had been Hillary, we probably wouldn't even have these rocks, these nice cockroaches to eat, and these nice weeds for landscaping." LOL.

I for one am not a citizen who will just shut up because Hillary was also a crummy candidate. That's not how citizenship works in my book.

#8 B-Bob, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    Hakeemtheking, Yung-T, Nolen and 13 others like this.
  9. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL Spacey, always trying to be coy but the most transparent Trump supporter around.

10. dmoneybangbang

LOLOL.

It's amusing what people can convince themselves.

Yung-T and el gnomo like this.
  11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So the problem with this is that it implies that there was a preferable alternative. There wasn't.

If we take a look at the list
    1. Failing to deliver on almost every promise he made during the election campaign.

That's true of most candidates in modern history, not sure why it's relevant now more so than in the past.

2. Blaming others after every single setback and never taking responsibility for his own incompetence.

It is true that Trump followed in Obama's footsteps when it comes to that....but he was a life long Democrat, so what do you expect?

3. Spending record amounts of tax $ on trips to Mar A Lago and golfing on the weekends.

This is kind of a funny attack given that the previous president literally doubled the national debt with his incompetent policies and by all accounts Clinton would have done the same.

4. Picking fights with congressman in his own party.

Ah, it's much better to have those who merely demonize everyone who disagree with them like Hillary right?

5. Turning the White House into a reality show where people are hired and fired every other day.

People being fired is one of the few bright spots of the Trump administration. It's nice to have a bit of accountability for a change.

6. Lying to the American people.

You'd be hard pressed to find a president that doesn't and not only the last president, but the Democratic nominee for president were guilty of this all the time.

Perhaps put more thought into a list before you roll with it next time.

What it boils down to is that there wasn't a better option on the table and the one action of putting a conservative on the SCOTUS makes Trump a much better option than Hillary for pretty much any conservative.....so I'm not sure why you'd think they would feel "duped"

I'd argue most knew who Trump was and voted for him anyway due to lack of options

cml750 likes this.
  12. Spooner

Spooner Member

Classic

13. Spooner

Spooner Member

Look more generic people

14. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump is destabilizing the country and the world and giving away what people worked for decades in order to make his family a few bucks. Only the stupidest of the stupid will defend him. Only the truly brain dead. Anyone who supports this man is a total idiot. It is no surprise that booby and space ghost defend him.

Even the majority of Republicans in the federal gov't hate him. A republican is investigating him. This man will be impeached

Yung-T, Eric Riley and Xenon like this.
  15. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

this said it all

Eric Riley, Sweet Lou 4 2 and Xenon like this.
  16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

*chuckle*

Rocket River

18. Spooner

Spooner Member

All of the news outlets in the world have an agenda. (which is??) The only honorable news network is owned by..... Rupert Murdoch.......lol

19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Back to the ol 'I strongly dislike Clinton so I must be a staunch Trump supporter' routine, eh?

Lets put it in perspective; If Hillary was elected and she had the same track record as Trump currently, I would be very satisfied.

On healthcare, we would be sitting in the EXACT same place we are now with Clinton.

And we are back on the same overused hyperboles that have been used for the last year; Trump could blow up the planet. Trump can nuke anyone that mocks him. Trump can become a dictator. Trump is a secret Russian spy and let Putin rule america. Blah blah boring blah blah.

You leftwingers should be celebrating Trump hasn't accomplished anything instead of your perpetual raging fits that have no practical merit. Instead, you're more worried about convincing the only two open Trump supporters on how awful he is.

What you dense people should be more worried about is what candidate you're going to put up against him in 3 years. The Democrats are going to spend the next 3 years mocking and laughing at Trump and spend all of your energies responding to his idiotic tweets. Come election time, Democrats will be scrambling trying to find a decent candidate. Its more important for the media to mock Trump than to let the media showcase potential DNC candidates and address issues that would get them elected. Democrats are just as arrogant as ever thinking they will win the next election, just like they did last election. The fact is if the Democrats put up another shitty candidate like Clinton, I will be voting 3rd party again, even if its Johnson.

It seems like everyone these days has their heads up their asses.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't like Clinton either and no one thinks I am a trump supporter.

You are an idiot, and a Trump man because you defend the idiot. When you defend the idiot, you are the idiot.