1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TRUMP: 'I am a victim of one of the greatest political smear campaigns in the history of our country

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Oct 15, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Donald Trump claimed he was "a victim of one of the great political smear campaigns in the history of our country" at a campaign rally Friday in Charlotte, North Carolina.
    “You’re going to view your vote on November 8 to be the single most important vote that you’ve ever cast because we are going to take back the White House,” Trump said.
    The Republican presidential candidate has been on the offensive since battling accusations of sexual misconduct by several women following the release of a 2005 tape that showed Trump making lewd comments about women.

In an apparent effort to parry the allegations, the Manhattan mogul is now claiming "a global power structure" is conspiring with mainstream media to destroy his candidacy.
    Trump on Friday attacked Carlos Slim, the world's second-richest man, who is also a New York Times stakeholder, for allegedly conspiring against his campaign. Slim dismissed the accusation.
    Taking an almost apocalyptic tone at a rally Thursday, he suggested that the media and the banks in particular were working to elect the "Clinton machine" so they could stay in power and that they were behind the personal attacks lobbed against him in the past week.
    The Anti-Defamation League described Trump's specific attacks on the media and the banks as "fascist code for 'Jews,'" The New York Times reported.

"For those who control the levers of power in Washington, and for the global special interests, they partner with these people that don't have your good in mind," Trump said. "Our campaign represents a true existential threat like they haven't seen before. This is not simply another four-year election. This is a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not we the people reclaim control over our government."
    Trump's speeches have grown increasingly dark weeks ahead of the Nov. 8 election.
    "We are now less than a month from the most election of our lifetime. Indeed one of the most important elections in the history of our country," he said at a rally Thursday.
    Rebecca Harrington contributed reporting.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

MSM will never report this

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep, very dangerous talk from Trump.

I'm beginning to worry that his followers will not take their loss gracefully since all he's done recently is played up this conspiracy talk and how the world is out to get him. I'm afraid some of them will get violent. Just shows you the dangerous rhetoric that Trump is now resorting to. Suggesting it is all fixed is toxic talk.

Thanks for posting.

finalsbound and macho GRANDE like this.
  4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

stop deflecting. The media is corrupt. When politicians have so much power over the media, an outsider has no chance of winning.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How is this deflecting? I read your post and I'm worried about Trump continuing this rhetoric that everyone is out to get him and that this whole process is fixed.

No chance of winning? Lindsey Graham had no chance of winning. Rick Santorum. Trump won the GOP nominee didn't he? If the media and 'Globalists' were so out to get him then why wait this long? Why not squash him immediately so that we could get establishment candidate Jeb Bush vs establishment candidate Hillary Clinton and they win either way?

Again, this rhetoric from Trump is really dangerous. You had one Trump supporter talking about starting a revolution and I doubt she was the only one to have such thoughts. The idea that he's promoting that it's all fixed and a work against him is dangerous.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

We are victims of him being a candidate.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Not for long, November 28th can't come fast enough

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

I've marked my calendar.

[​IMG]

txppratt, Lar and shastarocket like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, Donald Trump, the poor little hands man and ardent sexual predator. We are supposed to feel sorry for this egomaniac deluxe?

What a joke. He lies and lies and lies. Trump swims in lies, wallows in lies, and his followers are drowning in them.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Why all of the sudden the media is on a full hit mode against trump? Ask yourself. Could it be that the higher ups demanded this? We have significant proof that the media is blatantly targeting Trump.

As for the revolution comment. What is wrong with a revolution? This country was founded on revolution.

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

No one is asking you to feel sorry for him. We just want you to be aware of what's going on so when the problem is dealt with you won't ask why.

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I have a close friend that is a big trump supporter. Business owner, reasonably well off white male that is totally on board with the conspiracy that trump is being screwed and that Clinton kills people.

He genuinely believes that we need a civil war if trump is "robbed" of the election because white people are too scared to vote and be labeled racist.

13. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Trump supporters are proof that repeating something to yourself over and over again will make you eventually believe it. Self-deception is real.

14. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Just remember, your little fantasy beer hall putsch wouldn't end well for you.

Keep talking. Keep typing. Keep making threats. You're being watched.

The Clinton conspirators are global. You won't be able to hide.

You'll get a beat down as bad as Trump.

But as a peace offering, I promise to vote for Trump on November 28 just like he wants.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It is the globalists who are running out of time. You're on the wrong side of history.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Why wait this long? According to your conspiracy they should have ended him and pushed ole Jeb as the GOP candidate.

The media isn't on full hit mode against Trump. Watching him spiral out of control is just really good entertainment. Many argue that the media helped him win the GOP nomination after all.

17. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

He's not spiraling out of control. That's the point I'm trying to make. The media is bringing in tapes from decades ago. Trump could be on his best behavior but when the media wants to destroy your image and they have the power to do it in a snap, Trump can't do anything about it.

Dei likes this.
  18. Major

Major Member

I find it weird that a Russian paid troll would have an issue with US media, given that your country just skips that and goes with government controlled media.

19. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

RL, no one takes you seriously. When someone does, you ignored their points completely. You act like a troll.

But if not... and for those that believe in Trump like you out there... In language that Trump supporters should understand, this is the greatest voluntary mass schizophrenia in the history of the universe.

#20 Amiga, Oct 15, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016