1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump and the alt-right

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Aug 29, 2016.

1. OpentheBorders

OpentheBorders New Member

Would Western Europe still be a s**thole if it wasn't for Islamic scholars translating ancient Greek manuscripts? :rolleyes:

#101 OpentheBorders, Sep 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Not sure it's a good idea ..specially if you studied history or read highly intellectual comments made by me and many others .

Take just India for instance ...or what used to be the Great India ,during British occupation those remarkable events took place

-5000+ years of peace /truce with China vanished.
    -1000+ years of peace among Hindus /Muslims and various others ended
    -economy ! Let's say for centuries , highly skilled labor would try to work there. .....India economy was larger than ME+Europe+China combined .
    Not to mention million shipped for slavery /or unnecessary wars on behalf of British.

3. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

So based on research the alt-right is not even a fan of Trump because according to them he's not a racist.

4. dmoneybangbang

Dissertation please sir.

5. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

[​IMG]

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whoops! History disagrees with you.

7. Dei

Dei Member

How? It's a Western country.

There was a discussion about blacks being involved. Sure, they were here in a percentage. But the culture is from Europe.

8. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

The culture is Sioux, Apache, Commanche, Seminole and others..

T_Man

9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

How because initially it was a mix of European culture with elements of agriculture, hunting, food etc. from Native Americans. And you already agree that blacks were involved so we don't need to belabor all of those contributions again.

But the culture evolved into a mesh of many different things, European being only one of them. Music, dance, food, etc. that is now considered part of American culture came from many places including Mexico, and South America.

10. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

You are delusional if you think America had just a little European influence.
    Music, dance, and food doesn't make a nation. To pretend white people didn't provide the base for the greatest nation in history is obvious revisionism.

We literally could've killed every Indian. No, we gave a conquered people land within the new territory. Who the **** does that? White people.

Nobody frees slaves willingly............. We thought it was wrong and FREED property. Like Dobby from Harry Potter. No other race has freed their slaves on a moral basis.

2 people like this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

First of all this is wrong. Almost everyone in the world had freed their slaves before the United States. Furthermore the enslaved people weren't freed willingly or voluntarily. There was civil war fought over the issue, and the side that wanted slavery lost. They were forced against their will to release the people they had enslaved and treated so cruelly.

Second when the Europeans first landed the tribes that were there could have wiped every single one of them out.

Third stealing their land and forcing them to live on small segments of their land, followed by breaking those agreements and taking more of their land, isn't "giving" them anything.

Fourth I never said white people were evil. Try again.

I never said there was only a small part of European culture in what has become American culture. I said it was mixed and was always mixed, and continues to be so to this day.

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Arguing with white supremacists on the internet is a good use of your time.

13. jcee15

WTf???? There are slaves in Africa and Arab nations to this day.

So why didn't they?

Oh the poor ameridians. You care about them so as it can help you make an anti-white argument. I think not killing every one of them is a nice gesture.

Yes mixed with Europeans until 1965

14. jcee15

Do white people not get to have a space to call their own?

15. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

Wow dude.

16. jcee15

Wow, just wow?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They have broken the internet

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Everything I said was correct. Almost every nation had already freed their slaves before the U.S. That doesn't change because there are some people still being held as slaves today.

Slavery is outlawed in all of the 167 nations in the global slavery index, but in all of those including the United States it still exists.

19. jcee15

So your edit, meaning to vilify(further) white people, actually states that whites fought each other to free slaves based on morality? White people died to free slaves?
    Wow, just wow

20. jcee15

Not true. I can't do anything with this non-sense.

21. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not sure why you think I'm against white people. I'm merely talking about history.

I edited to point out that you were wrong in saying that enslaved people were freed willingly. The facts don't go with what you claimed.

Yes white people died in an effort to free enslaved people. I never denied that at all. Nobody doubts that. It was never in question.