1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trespassing is bad!!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DiSeAsEd MoNkEy, Oct 29, 2001.

Tags:
  1. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

hey guys, how much trouble could someone get into by trespassing into a closed down hosipital? figuring they got caught that is. (under the age of 18) a responce before halloween would be pretty super.

2. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

Are you planning on filming a scary movie in there? Another Blair Witch Project?

3. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's back. :eek:

Did you ever find a job?

4. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Don't you get 15 years for that?

Just kidding! I don't have a clue.

5. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

A bunch of teens sneaking into an abandoned hospital on halloween. Do I have to list every horror film cliche to show you its a bad idea?

6. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

If "someone" got caught and they were not doing anything illegal, besides trespassing (ie: drugs), and they were not illegally intoxicated (ie: underage), and they were honest and calm with the authorities, I don't think they'd get into "TOO" much trouble.

On the other hand, if they're jerks to the cops, they can find all sorts of things to charge you with, and maybe beat you a little for your troubles.

Then again, there are good cops and there are bad cops. It's just a matter of who you run into.

7. DEANBCURTIS

DEANBCURTIS Member

[​IMG]

8. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

i never did find a job, i got too caught up in school.

wow guys, nice advice... okay maybe not so much, but i am very very much more scared now... okay not really.

9. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Do it, DM!!!!

We snunk into an abandoned mansion on Halloween many years ago and played a game of "hide and seek" at midnight. It was one of the best times I ever had on Halloween! It was risky as hell, but one hell of a good time!

10. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

yeah, do it, do it... ||insert peer pressure||

then come back and tell us all about it!
    rH

[​IMG]

11. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Just don't go into the hospital cafeteria..

THIS GUY WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!
    [​IMG]

12. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

ya, it was either sneak under the fince and break into an old hospital or find some creepy cemetery to hang out in....i think i made the better choice.... time will only tell=)

13. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Cool. Maybe you can find some rusty scalpels or expired medicine lying around in there. That would rock.

Be sure to take along the following:

• a crowbar or two to pry or beat open any locked/boarded up doors.
    • heavy pants (jeans will be fine -- don't wear shorts)
    • gloves (useful for encounters with broken windows, barbed wire, etc..)
    • a backpack (for bringing back cool things)

14. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

well! i was ganna wear this skirt with these cute fish net pantyhose but i guess....that would be a little bad for crawling under finces. i was planning on bring a trash bag, i dont wanna get my backpack dirty with the artifacts i "borrow" and i dont need a weapon, were ganna bring tough guys incase theres some mean homeless dude livin in there that wants to kill us. man.... but first im ganna have to go trick or treating so i can get some anthrax filled candy.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I love the mentorship cc.net can provide to our younger generation. It's like a village raising our children. :D

16. PhiSlammaJamma

While you are in there, if you could pick up some medical gloves for me that would be sweet. My post office just got Antrax.

Go for it, I don't think you could get into too much trouble on Halloween. You should go there today and put some stuff inside that will freak people out. Noises work really well.

17. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

18. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

be careful, girl.

19. DiSeAsEd MoNkEy

yes, it did go down. yes, weird stuff did and still is happening. I really dont want to post anything thats open to people who wont believe anything i say so if you really wanna hear about all the stuff that happened drop me an e mail at w3ird_chic@hotmail.com
    and guys, dont go to that place and dont tell anyone to EVER goto that place. dont take stuff from there either.

20. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

The email address doesn't work!