1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

trade offer

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by SmeggySmeg, Jan 28, 2009.

1. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

in part due to underperforming players and also injuries I am dead last in my roto league (with categories of pts, assists, o reb, d reb, steals, blocks, turnovers, 3s, ft% and FG%)

prior to my current run of 5/6 injured players, I was doing very well in assists and steals and not bad in the fg% and FT% categories, and middle of the road in the others, although terrible in pts

whilst i am not going to win i really want to get off bottom

my current line-up is

PG - baron
    SG - Manu
    G - Ford
    SF - Lebron
    PF - West
    F - Stojackovic
    C - Kaman
    C - Horford
    Util - E Gordon
    Util - Beasley
    Bench - Krstic
    Bench - perkins
    Bench - Noah

I have the current offer before me

Dirk, David Lee, Foye and Haslem for Lebron, Horford, Peja and Ford

am thinking it is not bad although ford seems to be heating up again, but who knows if he can stay on the court, in a previous version just as Horford was getting injured I was also trying to get Carter added to get some more points

also west and baron are back soon and maybe kaman after allstar although that has me real worried

what do yall think, am i stupid to be trading away Lebron, and also if i make the deal, unless Baron goes nuts and play alot i wil probably struggle in assists and steals

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

It's not terrible, but I'd try to squeeze a little bit more out of the other guy. Getting Carter instead of Foye would be tremendous.

3. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

what about Carter instead of haslem and foye

or what about dropping ford and foye out or ford and haslem

btw i am about 42 games under the limit, so i need depth

4. XBLRocketman111

XBLRocketman111 Contributing Member

i prolly do the deal and drop foye and pick up villenuava he has been solid since redd went down